|Chapter #2: Love Moments|

Ruhana is glad to have found a home in Mumbai city, though she wants to make her own home soon. She’s at peace to have her daughter beside her. They are enough for each other, and her daughter has just proved it. She might be a teenager but Ruhaani is one sensible girl. She reads her mom’s mood as if she’s her best friend. Ruhana is really lucky.

She’s lost in thoughts when Ruhaani nudges her. She comes out of her trance and finds Ruhaani looking at her.

“Where do you get lost, mom?” Ruhaani demands an answer.

“I don’t have anyone to think about, except you

“I don’t have anyone to think about, except you.” Ruhana smiles at her beloved daughter.

“Yeah, I know. Ab noodles do na, bhook lagi hain.” Ruhaani whines as if she’s a little girl.

Ruhana smiles and serves noodles in two bowls and they set to relish their food. The girl is also checking her mom’s file and she’s occasionally whistling. Ruhana smiles seeing her excitement. Yes, this is her passion which she couldn’t continue after her marriage to Rishabh, Ruhaani’s father.

There’s no rash thing between them but after Ruhaani’s birth, things changed

There’s no rash thing between them but after Ruhaani’s birth, things changed. Their mindsets never thought alike since the beginning, and later things messed up. Ruhana and Rishabh started having quarrels and she thought its best to quit, to move out of the sacred marital bond that she shares with him. And now, here is she — with her daughter, and she feels complete and content.

Ruhana’s trance is broken by Ruhaani and the mother-daughter gets busy looking at the designs she has made in the past.

******
In the other part of the city, there’s a big bungalow, owned by a renowned businessman in the fashion industry. He lives with his mother and she happens to be a very kind lady. It’s morning, and the young lad, well, not young though, he’s in his 40’s. He usually gets into a banter with his mom as she wants him to get married and he’s still denying it. Today is one such day. He’s Vineet Shergill, he’s an ace businessman, yet very down-to-earth. He loves his mom and treats the servants in his house as his own family. He’s currently taken his maid servant’s daughter under his guardianship and got her admitted into a good school.