|Chapter#13: Moments Of Love|

Ruhana breaks the news that she will take the opportunity to go to London for their new project. Vineet is glad that she took the bold decision to come out of her shell. The two friends are in Vineet's cabin and working on a project that needs to be taken care of by both of them. Ruhana is looking at her laptop and preparing a file. She's irked momentarily.

"Vineet, ye tum ek ek file kyun bhej rahe ho? Why don't you send the whole file?" She yells at him.

"Tum check karke lagao na, main bhejta hoon

"Tum check karke lagao na, main bhejta hoon. We have the whole day to ourselves." He says it cheekily.

"Tum toh boss ho, tum toh bas order doge. Make it quick, naa! Kal inse meeting hai hamari, I want things to finish today." She looks at him.

"Ho jayegi, sabar rakho. Ya fir tumhe London jaane ki jaldi hai, haan?" Vineet sends a teasing glance at her and she throws a cushion at him.

"Huh, shut up! Ek toh maine tumhari baat maani, jaise tumne kaha wo kiya aur tum mujhe hi tease kar rahe ho, so bad, Vineet

"Huh, shut up! Ek toh maine tumhari baat maani, jaise tumne kaha wo kiya aur tum mujhe hi tease kar rahe ho, so bad, Vineet." Ruhana makes a face at him.

He laughs at her, she's whining at the moment, but that's a warm moment for him. At least she's being the soul she is.

She's been the same since their college days. He's been teasing her always; she'd get angry but the two would come together again, that too, within minutes.

She feels his gaze on herself and looks at him. She's in awe to see him smile and she snips her fingers in front of him.

"Tumhari ye aadat abhi tak nahi badli. Kya soch ke muskura rahe ho tum?" Ruhana questions.

"Kuch nahi! Vaise na toh tum badli ho aur na main, toh itni awkwardness kyun hai?" He asks straightly.