|Chapter #7: Moments|

Several days have gone by, marking a four-month journey of Ruhana working alongside Vineet. During this time, she has ascended to the role of team leader within the design team. Vineet deeply admires her dedication and effort. On a beautiful day, Ruhana finds herself in Vineet's office, engaged in a discussion. She is elaborating on key points for an upcoming deal with an international client. As Ruhana explains, Vineet gazes at her, his eyes fixed and unwavering. He is profoundly impressed by her work and firmly believes that she is the ideal choice for his business, convinced that he couldn't find a more capable person.

After Ruhana completes her explanation of the crucial details, she gazes up at him and is taken aback to discover his unwavering gaze. She raises her eyebrows inquisitively, silently questioning his intent. In response, he offers a warm smile and shakes his head in a reassuring manner.

“All of it looks fine, Ruhana. I think we are good to go for the deal.” Vineet says it softly.

“Do you really feel so?” Ruhana asks softly

“Yes, Ruhana. I am sure that we will get this deal.” Vineet says.

“I really wish for it, Vineet

“I really wish for it, Vineet. Agar ye deal hume mil gayi toh hamari company top 10 fashion companies ki list mein aa jayegi. I am both thrilled and nervous.” Ruhana chuckles.

“Aur tumne iske liye bahut mehnat ki hain, Ruhana. I assure you, we will get it.” He assures her again with a warm smile.

As Ruhana gazes at Vineet, she is filled with delight at reconnecting with him after many years. She is in awe that he remains the same kind-hearted, charming, and supportive person she remembers from their college days. Despite now being the owner of a substantial business, he hasn't lost his commitment to assisting those in need. Over the course of their four-month journey, he has been exceptionally supportive of her, playing a pivotal role in establishing her professional reputation. Since her initial project, he has entrusted her with overseeing all fashion design-related deals, and she now leads her own team of designers. Through this journey, she has come to understand him on a deeper level than she did during their college days.