|Chapter 21: Conversing|

The following day proved to be a hectic one. Ruhana visited the office, and after a brief meeting with Vineet, she was all set to leave for her trip to London. She video called Ruhaani, who was in her new abode and the girl looked cheerful.

“Mumma, when you had time, why didn’t you come to meet me?” Ruhaani asked.

“Beta, main aana chahti thi lekin abhi kuch derr mein flight hai aur tujhe pata hai na airport jaane mein kitna time lagta hai.” Ruhaan said.

“Par Vineet uncle aate na chhodne ke liye. Aur phir meri exams bhi shuru hone wali hai, aur aapne ek last hug bhi nahi di.” Ruhaani made a face and it did make her mom sad.

” Ruhaani made a face and it did make her mom sad

“Main toh hamesha tere paas hoon. Achcha, maine Vineet ke haath se ek pouch bhijwaya tha. Usey khol ke dekh, usme kya hai?” Ruhana says.

The girl opened the pouch quickly and there was a small box inside. She showed it to her mom, who asked her to open the box. As the girl unboxed it, there was a digital watch in it. She was awestruck and chuckled, that’s when Ruhana showed her wrist to her and there was the same watch on her hand too.

Ruhaani quickly tied the watch on her wrist and it beeped. It seemed that the watches were programmed to be connected. She could see her mom’s picture on the watch and then looked at her mother on the call.

“Ab iss digital watch ki madad se hum connected reh paayenge, beta. Tujhe toh pehle se hi aisi ghadi chahiye thi na, toh maine kal hi dual watch kharida.” Ruhana smiled at her daughter.

“Wow, Mumma. This is beautiful. Acha, isse aapko meri aur mujhe aapki location pata chalti rahegi na?” She asked.

“Haan beta, aur han isme music vaala app kholo.” Ruhana instructed.

Ruhaani opened the app and an audio began to play automatically. It was a good luck wish in her mom’s voice and it was programmed to play automatically. Ruhaani was in awe of the arrangement that her mother had made.

“Ab isse toh main apni beti ke kareeb hi rahungi naa? Aur na hi tumhe meri kami khalegi.” Ruhana said it softly.

” Ruhana said it softly

Love of Tomorrow On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara