|Chapter #10: Conversing|

Ruhaani, Ruhana, and Vineet enjoy dining in the restaurant. Vineet persuades Ruhaani to motivate her mother to take the chance that’s coming her way. Ruhaani gets excited to learn about the opportunity and persuades Ruhana to go ahead. Meanwhile, Ruhana scolds Vineet for playing along with Ruhaani. But Vineet is adamant about his place.

“It’s your chance, Ruhana. Tumhe jana chahiye. Ruhaani bhi toh vahi keh rahi hai.” Vineet says.

“Par mujhe nahi jaana, Vineet

“Par mujhe nahi jaana, Vineet. You know the reasons, right? Aur yahan reh ke bhi main wohi kaam kar sakti hoon na.” She looks at him, trying to convince him.

“Mumma, aap yahan se toh kar loge

“Mumma, aap yahan se toh kar loge. Uncle aapki help bhi karenge, infact main bhi help karungi, lekin experience ke liye toh jaana chahiye na. Aap kehti ho na ki experience ke liye hume kaam karna chahiye. Aur aap London jaaogi toh aapko experience ke saath ideas bhi milenge. Fir kyun nahi jaana chahti aap?” The girl asks.

“See, she said it, right! Vahan pe tumhe naye log milenge aur tumhe kuch naya seekhne ko milega. Toh kyun nahi jaa sakti ho tum?” Vineet asks, supporting Ruhana.

Vineet is in awe of the girl’s intelligence. Though she’s just 16 years old, she understands the importance of work. As Ruhana stated, she’s surely her driving force. Vineet hopes that Ruhana will agree to go to London for the deal. On the other hand, Ruhana is in a dilemma. She doesn’t want to leave Ruhaani alone, and neither can she take her daughter along. She looks at her daughter and friend who are looking at her hopefully.

“Bolo Mumma, business ka kaam hai nai toh main aati aapke sath. Aur exams bhi hai, par aap jaao.” Ruhaani says it so maturely.