introduction

CHARACTER AESTHETICS

𝐁 𝐋 𝐀 𝐈 𝐑  𝐀 𝐋 𝐃 𝐄 𝐑 𝐈 𝐆 𝐃 𝐄

𝐁 𝐋 𝐀 𝐈 𝐑 𝐀 𝐋 𝐃 𝐄 𝐑 𝐈 𝐆 𝐃 𝐄

𝐁 𝐋 𝐀 𝐈 𝐑  𝐀 𝐋 𝐃 𝐄 𝐑 𝐈 𝐆 𝐃 𝐄

𝐋 𝐄 𝐕 𝐈 𝐂 𝐎 𝐎 𝐏 𝐄 𝐑

OTHER CHARACTERS:

- Harvey Sonnet (bestfriend)
- Kian Hawksley (bestfriend)
- Reese Alderidge (son)
- Robert Alderidge (dad)
- Maria Cooper (mother)

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐃𝐄, after her mothers unexpected death, her and her father moved away to start a new life. Two years later she falls for the wrong guy and ends up with his baby, once again desperate to start a new life and give her son a better life.

One year later she's in her final year of high school, a stripper at a dangerous club just to make ends meet. She's known around school for suddenly going quiet, some people want to know what happened more than others. The family of three have everything they need but Blair's heart still aches for something more.

𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐑, known around the city for being involved in a dangerous lifestyle. He takes interest in Blair's life after seeing her many times with a baby in her arms, his unconscious desperate to know more.

The closer the pair become, the more involved in each other's life they are.

Blair's life suddenly hits harder than ever and the only one to help her is Levi. Levi has to make the decision to keep her safe and stay away or show her his love and put her in more danger.

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒

- explicit language

- sensitive topics (rape, abuse, toxic relationship, sexual assault, suicide, depression, torture)

-

J<3