twentytwo

B L A I R  A L D E R I G E
_

Almost an hour after mine and Levi's interaction I'm now sitting on the bathroom floor. I ran Reese a bath and only about five minutes ago I realized somehow the only have the clothes I packed don't fit Reese, since I looked in the wrong draw.

I would prefer to text Levi and ask for him to walk over so I wouldn't have to disrupt Reese's bath but once again I forgot my phones dead and there's no charger anywhere in this room.

It wouldn't be that big of a deal to dry Reese, leave him on my bed, walk over to Levi's room and ask for clothes but I'm paranoid of leaving Reese along in a house we haven't even been in for a day.

I don't even know if I trust Levi.

And I hate interrupting Reese's baths because he loves them so much, squealing when he sees the bubbles and messing around in the water.

Sighing dramatically I grab a towel from the rack and get Reese out and try to dry him off. But instead of it being easy he starts crying and throwing a tantrum, reaching his arms out for the bath.

This is my least favorite part.

I hate making him cry but I can't leave him in the bath without anyone watching him or leave him on the bed.

With bubbles still laying on his skin I rock him in my arms to hopefully calm him down, just like I did when he was a newborn, and walk over to where Levi told me his room is.

I lift my hand up to knock and stand back. A minute goes by and I go to turn back to my room but when I hear a door opening I stop and look back.

There stands Levi, leaning against the doorframe practically naked with a towel resting low on his waist. Water glistening all along his body under the hallway lights.

My stomach tingles heavily at the sight, but I remind myself of what I came here for.

"Um, is there any way I could get clothes for Reese. The clothes I packed for him are the wrong size. I have nappies just not clothes." I ramble on while trying to calm Reese, which doesn't seem to be working.

Levi looks at Reese crying and wailing in my arms before looking back at me and nodding his head.

"I'll sort something out." I nod my head and go back to my room, letting Reese go back in the bath because I quite frankly do not have enough energy in me to deal with another tantrum.

I rest my arms on the edge of the bathtub then put my chin on top. I have to blink constantly just to keep myself awake.

Almost twenty minutes later a knock on the door takes my attention. "Come in." I say just loud enough for them to hear and open the door.

From where the door opens I can see Levi walk in, a bundle of clothes in his other hand, and he looks around the room before letting his eyes fall to me.

He walks over and drops the clothes right next to me and looks over at Reese who has his attention on Levi. I watch as Levi walks over to the tub and starts playing with Reese.

His hand touches the water and he looks over at me in shock, "The waters cold? Isn't it meant to be warm."

I snort, "You take him out of the bath and try to dry him." I throw the towel at him jokingly, not thinking he'd actually do it.