fifthteen

L E V I  C O O P E R
_

"Boss, the file is gone." A guard walks into my office, looking as if he's seconds away from passing out.

"What do you mean the file is missing? That file holds all the information for the fucking raid!"  I clench my teeth together to stop myself from doing something I'll regret later.

"It's gone, we've searched everywhere but—"

I cut him off with a glare, "I don't care. Find that fucking file!"

He runs out of my office without another word. I rest my pounding head in my hands. That one file that's disappeared had every single peice of information I needed for an upcoming raid.

"Lev, go home and get some sleep you look like a walking zombie at this point." The familiar voice makes my head pound harder.

"Shut the fuck up, I have a mafia to run the last thing I need is sleep." I snap at them.

"You haven't slept in almost two days and you've been acting as if you're on your man period." Kian chimes.

"Your voices are like nagging flies I want to wrap my hands around their neck until it explodes." I pretend to wrap my hands around their throats.

"Kinky but I'll leave that to Blair." Harvey shrugs innocently.

"What does she have to do this?"

"She's lover girl obviously, and seeing as the last time you saw her was a week ago and you've been a raging bitch ever since, so my conclusion if that you miss her." Harvey grabs a pen off my desk and begins clicking it.

"I'm so fucking done with you two." I grab the papers from my desk and shove them into Kian's chest and walk out of office.

"You said that how many times yet we're both standing right here." I hear his nagging voice following me from behind, all the way until I reach my car.

"I'm going home, call if there's any updates." I slam my door before they can reply and drive off.

TILL DEATH DO US PART

"James Hernt." I look up from my booth and see the old hag standing infront of me, his hand stuck out infront of him.

"Shall we go somewhere more private?" I stand up and follow him down one of the clubs hallway to his office.

"Have a seat and we shall continue." He sits in his own chair while I stay standing across from him.

"From the footage I saw earlier I'd rather not sit in any of these chairs." I point my finger around his office, smirking slightly when I see a fear flash through his eyes before it disappears.

"What footage?"

"The footage of you abusing your employees. Manipulating them, abusing them, assaulting them, raping them. Shall I go into all the details?" I walk behind his chair with my gun to his temple. "Funny that you thought you'd get away with doing stuff like that to underage girls without getting caught, huh?" A humourous laugh fills the silence.

"I d-don't know what you're talking about!" He stutters when I tie him to the chair and shove a cloth down his throat to shut him up.