three

B L A I R A L D E R I D G E
-

When I park my car in the parking lot of the club I look around and see it's a busy night, meaning both more money and I won't need to work as hard as other nights.

I walk through the back door and into the locker room, my bag resting on my shoulder. A few girls are still in the locker room getting ready. Walking to my table I pick out a see-through diamond set, that shines every way I turn, and my diamond covered heels.

After doing my makeup, straighting my hair and lathering my body in a body shimmer, I make my way out of the locker room and into the red lighted club.

I walk over to the bar, swinging my hips to gather any attention I can get and take a seat on one of the barstool. "What can I do for you sugar?" Jake, one of the bartenders walks over and asks.

"Can i get a cosmopolitan?" He nods his head and quickly runs off to make it as I look around the club.

I find an older male around late 30s, blonde hair and a light stubble on his chin sitting in the corner with his eyes on the girls on stage. I quickly take my drink, sipping it along the way, and walk over to the lonely man.

When he sees me walking up to him, his dark eyes run all over my shiny body. I walk over to him, placing myself right on his lap, swirling around, feeling his erection under me within seconds.

I take another sip from my drink and begin to lay kisses all down his neck, his hands stay put on my hips, gripping firmly. My hand comes up to twirl a strand of his hair and lean my whole body against his, letting him feel everything.

"Wanna get a private room?" I whisper seductively into his ear, laying a soft kiss on his earlobe.

"Yes please." I take his hand and pull him from his seat and through the busy club, forgetting about my drink and taking him into one of the back rooms.

"Not that I don't trust you but money first?" I hold my hand out and he takes out his wallet, dropping five hundred in my hand. I tuck into my bikini and push him onto the bed in the room, locking the door behind me.

Every private room here has a different theme, a few have beds while others just have a chair and the rest have belts, chains etc. It's not a requirement to sex or like that but I've needed the money recently and I'm horny.

He lays onto the bed and I begin taking off his belt and zipping his fly down. He lifts his hips to make it easier for me to pull off.

Chucking his pants across the room I begin unbuttoning his shirt and disregarding it just like his slacks.

My hands run up and down his body, my hands run over his tight boxers multiple times until I bring them down to his knees and begin stroking his cock.

I change my position so I'm sitting on his chest while touching him and everytime I lean down he gets a closer view to my ass and pussy.

Pre-cum touches my lips as I go down, I take the tip into my mouth with my tongue swirling around, licking his slit. He twitches under me, his hands reach my ass and he begins dragging the along my underwear line.

His length touches the end of my throat, my tongue teasing him while my other hand of pumps all that's not in my mouth. His large hands grabs a hold on my ass, kneading and spanking it.

I feel him tighten underneath me letting me know he's close. I suck and pump his length even harder until I feel him freeze and a shot of cum shoots into my mouth. I swallow before moving positions until I'm sitting on him, facing him, letting my hands touch every inch of his muscular chest.

TILL DEATH DO US PART

Unlocking the door the front door I quietly make my way the kitchen and grabbing a bowl of spaghetti from the fridge then heating them up.

After work I always take a shower and get unready there so when I get home I don't wake anyone up and it's easier so I just go straight to bed at home.

I put my bag down before sitting on my bed and eating my food. I look over at the baby monitor sitting on my nightstand and I see Reese laying in his crib awake.

I put my unfinished food down and walk into his room, next to mine, when I stand infront of his crib he breaks out into tears and I quickly take him out and hold him.

I take a seat in the rocking car in the corner, lifting my shirt up and he latches on immediately and finally quiets down while looking up at me.

"You really don't want mama to sleep do you?" I brush his short brown hair back with my fingers.

"Mama." My eyes widen and I look down at a smiling Reese, completely disregarding my breast as I bring my bra up and shirt down again.

"Holy shit! you just said your first word!" My face shows all shock that's running through my veins. The bedroom door opens and my dad walks in the room alarmed before spotting me and Reese in the rocking chair.

"Are you okay?" I ask taking in his half awake figure.

"I thought someone was in here cause I heard a shout." He whispers and my heart warms at his words.

"He said his first word!" I smile and look down at the grinning baby, the tips of his teeth poking through.

"He did?" My dad straightens his back and his face lights up in joy.

"Yeah, he said mama." My eyes well up with tears as I continue looking down at him, dread running through my veins realizing I'll need to tell him everything when he grows up.

I hear my dad walk closer and lean down infront of me, "Sweetheart you're doing amazing and although it's been tough I'm so proud of you for how far you've come, he'll grow up and understand I promise." He wraps his arms around my body, my head leaning on his shoulder with my tears wetting his shirt.

"Please don't go anywhere dad." I whisper into his shoulder.

"I'm not going anywhere sweetheart." He kisses my head.

-

J<3