𝐈𝐈 ; healthy middles and 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆 boys

𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬

"It's a little too 'American patriotism' for me, but comfy." These were the first words the class heard her ever say as she stared at the fabric now on her body, along with everyone else.

They stared at her oddly, most already being somewhat acquainted or introduced to one another.

This is what she gets for being late. She was always late it seemed.

Still, it wasn't the worst of first impressions.

Thank whatever god there was is what the girl thought when Aizawa came sluggishly out to where they were outside. His next words didn't fail to continue to surprise the bunch.

"What? A quirk assessment test?"

"But orientation! We're gonna miss it!" The bubbly one spoke for everyone.

He had his back turned to the students, "If you really want to make the big leagues, you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies."

Asumi, frankly, didn't care for the orientation. Not for any of the right reasons, however. The new people in front of her and the situation unfolding were just the slightest bit more interesting than sitting in a room full of people as someone else rambled on and on about "welcome to our school!" and "these next few years will fly by!". Oh, and she couldn't forget the "make friends along the way!" Annoying, really.

Instead of giving the conversation her full attention, as per usual, the girl went off into la-la land, taking in everyone's appearances.

One boy that looked just as bored as herself drew her eye first. His hair was split in half, red on one side while the other was white. His eyes matched the opposites thing he had going on as well, though she couldn't tell the color from this distance. The boy's entire persona was somewhat off, and his uncaring expression screamed "leave me alone".

Asumi quietly made her way over, his eyes not flickering to her until she was standing right beside him.

He remained quiet.

Mucking up the courage, she quietly said, "Hi, Shoto."

His deep, monotone voice replied back to her in acknowledgment, "Asumi."

They both went silent before she continued scanning the crowd.

Hmm... a guy with spiked, red hair and a girl with pink skin and hair. She looked fun. And was that guy a bird?

Their quirks interested her, not that she'd share her own yet, of course.

"Here at UA, we're not tethered to traditions." He turned his head to look back at them, "That means that I get to run my class however I see fit." Everyone gasped.