𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕. it's okay, 𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒋𝒊𝒌𝒊

𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐣𝐢𝐤𝐢

𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐣𝐢𝐤𝐢

Despite the fact they were going to resume regular classes the next day, Asumi was not stopped from her late-night ventures. Her knees were pulled to her chest, back rested against the plush couch as she scrolled with one hand through the movies.

The TV was the only thing to provide light in the room, not wanting to draw attention to the fact she was awake by keeping all the lights off and the volume low. All that filled the room was the scrolling sound effect from Netflix as she looked through the recommendations. It was her night to choose.

She and Midoriya had watched a lot of movies, so even though the class used this account in the front room, most of the recommendations were based on their past choosings. She recalled Iida wondering who watched all the movies, met with her and Midoriya's silence.

Being in a good mood proved to be putting her at ease, her senses still focused on what could be lurking behind her from acute paranoia while most of her attention was on what to watch. It was small progress.

Her eyes glanced toward the clock below the TV reading midnight, causing her to inwardly wonder where he was. He was usually downstairs at the same time every night, but she supposed it did take everyone a while to fall asleep. Perhaps he fell asleep too, exhausted from the day.

She pressed a classic: She's the Man

Asumi was only twenty minutes into the movie when she heard footsteps downstairs, and she thought it was Midoriya.

She kept watching the movie only to hear the front door open and close, causing her brows to furrow.

The girl stood up, not bothering to pause her movie and she made her way to the front door and peeked her head out. Only she saw both Midoriya and Bakugo silently walking down the street, eyes narrowing at the two who didn't realize they were being watched.

Midoriya knew she was on the couch. She was always there, but he hadn't realized she had heard them and followed. Perhaps he hoped she wouldn't notice, feeling a little bad to leave her by herself with the little routine they had.

Her arms crossed over one another as she walked in nothing but slippers down the street. It was warm, but with Fall soon approaching, a brisk wind at night made shivers run down her spine and goosebumps crawled on her skin.

The only thing that lit her path was the street lights illuminating the sidewalk with a yellow glow, but beyond that was green shrubbery that faded to darkness. Crickets chirped and leaves rustled, but she followed the faint steps ahead of her. They were far ahead to the point she couldn't see them anymore, but the feeling of Midoriya's anxiousness was like a beacon with the footsteps.

But she wasn't expecting to reach Ground Beta, nor the sound of explosions and fighting. It made it easier to find them, and she was sure it alerted a teacher with how loud it was.