𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈. lips as 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 as candy canes

𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬

Now, who the hell talked her into wearing this?

Asumi stared down with a blank face at the green Santa costume clinging to her body. The top was like any other but instead of pants, she wore a skirt with black leggings underneath for warmth.

The answer was Mina Ashido who had given her no choice.

The only thing she couldn't be talked into was the boots with the same white, fluffy lining and opted for her usual house slippers that were far more comfortable.

Honestly, Asumi had nearly forgotten it was Christmas if not for Tamaki reminding her that morning along with the excitement of her classmates. She had been out all day, so she missed the decorating of the Christmas tree and many festive decorations plastered on the walls lazily.

Thankfully, when she came downstairs for their feast, everyone else was in the same costume, both red and green.

So, the girl tugged the Santa hat back onto her braided back hair and walked into the room. To everyone else, it was a new hairstyle; to her, it was a motion of confidence as she flickered her eyes over to a certain boy who had unintentionally been the voice in her head convincing her to try something new before coming downstairs.

They were enjoying the food, conversing, and having fun on the holiday, except for Asumi who was smirking as she brought another cookie to her mouth, "You'll never get that on him."

Ashido had been trying to ambush Bakugo the moment he came downstairs in his usual black pajamas, hands shoved in his pockets. He was the only one not participating in their little festive dress-up, and she was not having it.

Asumi was merely sitting back and watching the show as she indulged in sweets, entirely skipping over the actual dinner laid out for grabs.

Ashido huffed with the red jacket still in hand, the girl almost believing she had finally given up until she saw the smirk on her face.

"Willing to bet on it?" She challenged.

Asumi gave her a confident look of silent agreement before laying out the conditions on her hand, "If you lose, you have to dye your hair any color Eijiro decides and keep it for a month."

Ashido gasped in shock at the very obviously predetermined punishment she kept tucked away for later. It was far too specific and quick to be anything but... then again, she also had something in the back of her mind.

"If you lose," The pink girl smirked, "then you have to kiss Bakugo."

She stared at her friend for a moment debating the bet, her bottom lip catching underneath her teeth.

There was no way he was ever going to put it on, which is why she stuck out her hand with such confidence in her victory, "You're on."

Ashido shook it firmly before running off to try again with the blond. There was now a lot riding on this bet, but Asumi decided to stand up after finishing her cookie and cross the room to her best friend.