𝐗𝐈 ; unexpected 𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔

𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

The feeling of being ignored was like a heavy weight on her chest, specifically because it was one of the few people she was so close with.

She wondered what was wrong, but couldn't stop training for the U.A. Festival for the two weeks that they had.

Surprisingly enough, Bakugo didn't cut her off after their first time; though, she was kind of under the assumption it was because of what got her there the first time. He needed someone to train with and she was used like a literal punching bag.

That's not to say she wasn't getting better, but she couldn't say she knew much about fighting at all before that. Bakugo didn't exactly teach her or show her how to do anything, Asumi was just picking things up as they went and hoping for the best.

Thankfully, despite the challenge, she could safely say her hopes were not entirely fruitless.

They had to prepare for quite literally anything since they wouldn't know the actual events till the day of. That included a lot of different types of training, but Asumi came strolling around to Bakugo's backyard the same time every night for the physical brawling aspects.

It was like clockwork: Wake up, go to school, train, go home.

With Bakugo refusing to take a break for even one day and never focusing on just one training aspect, she was forced to have the same determination to be ready–though he was aiming to be the best, no doubt.

Though, unlike the others, she focused only on her physical training while ignoring the shadow poking and prodding for her attention like always.

With so many doubts in her head beside the never-ending routine, the morning of the festival came sooner than she hoped.

Asumi was further disappointed when she had to walk right past the sweets cart on her way into the stadium inside U.A.'s campus that had been transformed overnight. Vendors lined the walkways, decorations all around, and signs directed to different years of students where their stage would be. Even pro-heroes walked around on patrol with their upped security, unlike the others coming to scout.

Knowing there was probably an overwhelming amount of people outside at the moment, the girl was a tad thankful to be in a waiting room... A little less thankful that it was with her entire class that was as loud as ever with the headache she could feel forming around her temple from being in this room. It was annoying, really.

Asumi sat by herself with her eyes closed in a remarkably uncomfortable metal chair amongst the many for the rest of her class. Some had taken the seats, others were finishing dressing in the P.E. uniforms they had to wear, maybe even talking; All of it she tried to ignore anyway.

Her chest rose slowly as she inhaled deeply, watching the little swirls of colors beneath her eyelids.

How did that work? Was it the light in the room that created those weird colors that swirl and move like a kaleidoscope? Maybe the light before she closed her eyes?