𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈. someone to 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒏 on

𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐧

𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐧

The entirety of winter break was taken up by the work-study, and it only then dawned on her just how much time passed. The third term had finally come, marking only three months left in their first year at U.A.

When she first began her time at the school, she imagined it to be a maze with no escape. She didn't even know why she was truly there if she wanted to be.

Now, however, it morphed from a maze to a safe house. A place where she didn't feel judged for who she was and what she could do. A place where she could openly be herself, as could Yume, and had friends who trusted and believed in her. The walls of U.A. seemed to keep out the bad for her, or perhaps the people that she grew to trust. They could physically enter, perhaps if they tried hard enough, but that wouldn't matter.

All the progress she had made would have been impossible without U.A. and the people in it, lifting her hope about a few apart of a large and somewhat corrupted hero society she once put all in one bubble. She had something to lean on when she couldn't stand.

Right now, she could stand on her own better than she could before, and the night of the Todoroki dinner proved that.

Natsuo had been taken, and the four work-study students as well as Endeavor all went after him. For the first time, they were able to get there and help with Endeavour hesitating in fear of hurting his son; and, Asumi finally had the help of dreams to push her faster.

The boys had taken the tips they were given and finally executed them with much progress. Bakugo went after Natsuo, and stored up blasts allowing him to reach the boy before getting crushed by a train while she and Midoriya went after the cars thrown in the air by the villain to sacrifice innocent lives–trying to get a reaction out of Endeavor.

With Todoroki grabbing the villain, Midoriya used black whip at the same time as his other quirk to catch a lot of the cars leaving Asumi with the other half.

She pulled from the dreams of her childhood before all the destruction, one of the few memories she had with her sister, Tamaki, and her mother. A grassy field of a park where she spun around in a pale yellow sundress her mother had picked out, catching all the bubbles her brother made.

This resulted in her and Yume's help in using lucid bubbles to catch the cars. From there she gave them a slow descent before they touched the ground with a small pop!

A small smile graced her lips at the memory, and what followed after.

She had come right over to Bakugo all giddy-like about what she did, and who could blame her? This was a huge deal and something she never thought was possible.

Though he just gave her an "I told you so" and a smug look, he and the other two could see how truly happy she was to be the source of something good rather than a horror of someone's worst fear, even if she had learned to embrace the dark side of her and Yume's shared ability.