𝐋𝐗𝐈. we've been a puppet, a pawn, up and down, down, 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏...

TRIGGER WARNING: Graphic depictions of suicide

TRIGGER WARNING:
Graphic depictions of suicide. It's in italics, but be forewarned.

𝐰𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐭, 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐰𝐧, 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧...

It was when Todoroki had caught Bakugo by his foot while Shigaraki and All For One fought for control over the single body that Asumi had crashed through the wall between her and Yume at full force, the soul sharing her body snapping out of her fear of All For One and returning to the depths of her mind with a single switch.

The butterflies floating her in the air vanished from beneath her feet, not thinking about anything beyond Bakugo to even give Yume direction to get her down. Instead, she free-fell toward the ground a short distance away from where they were landing.

The wind beat against her body and the blue in her swirled vision was consumed by the brown ground as it got closer until the abrupt crash finally came upon her.

Her body rolled and rolled along the ground with a painful crack, but she was already pushing herself to her feet before the dust could clear. Maybe it had been the adrenaline that prevented her from listening to her body and the amount of paint it was in, but regardless, she wasn't ready to succumb to the tiredness she felt as she stumbled to her feet and ran forward.

She was oblivious to Midoriya consumed with rage in the sky, her eyes set on the form of black and orange and a glimpse of blond tuffs.

She couldn't feel her feet moving nor her body, the pain was a minuscule problem shoved to the back of her mind for later as she collapsed to her knees next to him and took over for Todoroki who shot off to catch a falling Midoriya.

Endeavor lay there beside her trying to cool, but her full attention was on the boy already trying to push himself up relentlessly even as blood began to spill further, "I'm fine."

"No, Katsuki. You're not. You were just stabbed." Her shaking hands firmly pressed against his chest and shoved him back down despite his grunt of protest, not missing his hiss of pain. Her eyes assessed the damage hurriedly to find four holes in his body, one bloodied hole on his shoulder, another grazing his hip, through the side of his thigh, and the one through his torso.

Her fingers immediately met the one on his stomach, inwardly praying it didn't puncture anything vital inside of him. The warm liquid began to coat her hands and stain them red as a pool already began to collect under him and dampen his clothes. If not for the black material it would've been much more noticeable.

She pressed down hard, causing him to his again but he remained silent even as Todoroki returned with a beaten Midoryia questioning if Bakugo was okay. It fell on deaf ears, her entire focus on trying to help Bakugo.

He watched her carefully through heaved breaths as she pressed down harder for his sake and to stop the shaking of her hands, recognizing that look on her face.