𝐋𝐗. kids playi-𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 heroes together

𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢-𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢-𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

What did it mean to be a hero?

Surely Eraser Head who had always been a badass in the eyes of spectators proved he was the moment he cut off his leg without a beat of hesitation.

It didn't matter that they were a beat of hesitation from him that caused Shigaraki to burst free from Midoriya's.

No, what mattered was that she watched with wide eyes, head slowly turning with his movements as he dug his fingers into Aizawa's face and shredded his skin with a single clench of his hands.

She felt frustratingly useless as Todoroki suddenly appeared and struck him with a berg of ice. No one knew he had followed but there was no use in arguing about it now.

Asumi couldn't even move in time when Shigaraki, even with a missing arm and contorted, bloodied body, moved to strike; but, thankfully Midoriya had reacted before she could even blink and he darted off with their teacher after landing a smash on the villain.

"What's your plan to stop me now? Fight all you want. You're just delaying the inevitable."

As they tried to help a bloodied Aizawa lying on the floor, Midoriya was told to run.

She expected no less of him to refuse.

With Shigraki's injured body, much like a premature baby since he was an unfinished experiment, and Aizawa not able to turn off his decay, Midoriya struck before he could.

They took to the skies, a black whip suspending her and everyone else in the air to protect them in case he was too late.

The feeling of uselessness prevailed as he sat everyone out of the way and at a distance from himself and Shigraki as he used one of his new quirks to float.

Endeavor ordered her and Todoroki to help with triage, both Gran Torino and Aizawa down and she could only hope no one else would fall.

It was frustrating, watching out of the corner of her eyes and an ache of worry in her heart as they fought.

The uselessness of never being able to catch up to the two had never bothered her as much as it did now. Always a step behind no matter what she did to improve, and she had damn well improved.

In her eyes, they were heroes regardless of the fact they were technically "in-training" and didn't quite hold the title. They didn't need the pro stamped in front of it for her to think in such a way.

For once she envied the idea despite that she had never given a damn about it once before. It was the only reason she could pin behind the crushing feeling in her chest and disappointment in herself for doing nothing.

When in reality, it was the part of her that wanted nothing more than to help. That's what she's always wanted to do at the core of her goals.

The moment she had finished helping Todoroki with Gran Torino, she stood and walked toward the fight, preparing to switch with Yume.

𝐃𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘|| 𝙠. 𝙗𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें