𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. you're 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆 in this living nightmare

𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞

When you're asleep in this world, you're awake in another. It was something she used to love deeply.

When that line between reality and dreams began to blur, she had trouble distinguishing the difference between the two until it became like a reverse nightmare. Like waking from a nightmare with a sense of relief only to wake up in another, compromising all escape routes.

As of recently, nightmares had become more of a lingering fear, much like her fear of butterflies, but didn't scare her away from ever sleeping. The fear was not so easily overcome, but she had a guiding light holding her hand to help her see the line between reality and dreams when she continued to fail to distinguish either–regardless of the arising dreams that she deemed the brightest point in her life.

She used to wonder how dreams were in comparison, how it must feel for those who could have them. She used to find it ridiculous that people dreamed of a moment with the one they found themselves infatuated by, falling into the endless territory of fantasy and hope. That used to be all it was, a fantasy.

Asumi no longer had to wonder, her first dream given to her not even by her own mind but with a sky full of bursting color, but a lasting vermillion watching her face light up, and not only with the colors of the fireworks.

The ridiculousness of dreaming of a moment wasn't too far-fetched, as there was only a singular moment she longed for but patiently waited to act on in fear of ending a dream too quickly. She didn't want to return to the nightmares when her light was right there, and she wanted to keep it just as it was... To keep them as they were.

The idea and dream of love was something she had been wrong about, but that hope had dragged her into something she should've feared from the beginning only to go unnoticed while living in the blurred line of dreams of reality.

Nightmares would not stay away forever and that guiding, protecting light could not always hold her hand at her side.

She clung to it, the obliviousness of hope and dreams, praying it wouldn't be ripped from her, but her nightmares would not so easily let go.

She had yet to realize it would take a lot more than hiding behind the light of protective explosions to be at peace, not quite knowing how to differentiate that blurry line on her own.

Asumi Amajiki was a tad uneasy at the events going down, recognizing the feeling of the calm before the storm, and there sure as hell would be a storm knowing what they were facing.

Out of the two teams of pros, she was placed on Endeavor's team which was in charge of securing Kyudai Garaki at Jaku Hospital. That didn't mean that she and the others, Todoroki, Iida, Bakugo, Asui, and Koda, were going to be a part of that action, though They were merely logistical support so the pros could do the dirty work they weren't cleared for yet, meant to assist with civilian evacuation and rescue if the encounters being to escalate.