𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈. just 𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 and fell for ya

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐚

Being watched made her feel antsy.

It was like the usual paranoia of a villain hiding behind a corner or trying to snatch her again, but it was some news reporter named Taneo Tokuda who came to follow their class all day for some article about dorm life. He was lengthy, skinny, and he creeped her out for something more than just his looks.

Sticking a camera in her face was annoying as hell.

She was sitting beside Todoroki, across from Bakugo who usually ate in silence. She was bringing her chopsticks to her mouth before a flash interrupted her and she glared at the camera.

Did he have to do this while they were eating?

Thankfully, her glare caused him to shift the camera to Bakugo instead. He snapped a few pics, but Bakugo was quick to start screaming at him to back the hell up.

However, the camera work didn't stop at breakfast. He followed them all day. From class to lunch, and even training.

Some of her classmates loved the camera, Aoyama always posing whenever it was even somewhat in his direction, but others like herself grew annoyed with it. She was a tad camera shy, but instead of hiding away, she wanted to slap it out of his hand.

It was intrusive and being followed was not something she appreciated. The girl was paranoid as is.

Her annoyance radiated off of her so much that even her classmates decided to not bother her as much as usual by the time the final bell rang.

Only, when she stepped outside to see it was raining, it mellowed it ever so slightly. She didn't bring an umbrella, but she didn't mind and walked back to the dorm with the droplets falling onto her head and clothes.

When she found out he started to interview them individually, Asumi wanted to be anywhere else. Unbeknownst to the girl, she was on his list of top six for an inside scoop because of where she ranked at the sports festival, but she wasn't going to let him catch her so easily.

The moment she reached the dorm, she rushed to her room to change out of her uniform and put on a jacket then hurried back down the stairs hoping she'd catch it while it was still raining.

"Hey, where ya goin' in such a hurry?"

"No running in the dorms! You or someone could get hurt!"

"Yo, Amajiki, where are you–"

But she was already out the front door, slipping on her jacket as she did so with only one of her hands-free.

The moment she shut the door, she slowed her pace in relief to see that the gray clouds above were still pouring down rain. There was no umbrella in her hand yet again, but another item she made sure to grab before she walked out from the porch to the damp grass beginning to collect puddles and become quite muddy.