PROLOGUE

PUBLISHED: 17 July 2022

Yandere DSMP x reader

A folklore AU

ONLY THE CHARACTERS! (Not the content creators)

Mostly doesn't follow DSMP lore, but does refer to it and use it a lot

NO SMUT

MC has no gender, and is written as an asexual panromantic character.

Not all characters will be yanderes or will have romantic feelings towards MC. Characters like Tommy and Tubbo will have platonic relationships, nothing more.

MC uses THEY/THEM and YOU/YOURS pronouns mostly.

MC has their own lore.

This is all mostly improvised. I have not written down any lore somewhere, it's just in my head kinda.

I have already written this in Word, so some things might seem off because they've been copied (and not everything wants to work the way I want to).

There is also a discord you can join, although it's also for my other books (An Unfinished Romance). If you want to make fanart of this story, you can send it in here, if you want to.
Here's the link:
https://discord.gg/EE2mfvUq5A

Last but not least, this story will have quite some dark content and whatnot and there will be mentions and/or descriptions of:

BLOOD

VIOLENCE

DEATH

OBSESSIVE BEHAVIOUR

TOXIC RELATIONSHIPS

And more.

I will attempt to put a trigger warning at the start of each chapter if it's needed, but I can't promise that I will be able to remember or to recognize when it's needed.

Now, let me start the prologue.

________________________________________________________________________________

There has never been a silence louder than the one at the dining table with that one dad of yours. The weird one, the one out, the only one that doesn't share the same interest as your other loving parents, who are now out following their hobby and passion for the paranormal. But no, this parent is different. This one is odd. Weird. Off-putting and confusing.

There has never been a family that you loved more than the one you've been adopted by. They started off as four, and are now five. With your loving mother, who's always seemed to have had a closer connection with those who have passed, your curious father, whose talent mostly lies in handling the worst curses there are, your intelligent parent, who sees the future and the present with their extended knowledge on witchcraft, and your wise mother, who knows when to make a difficult decision that will lead to another one's death, even if it's for the sake of protecting the innocent.

There has never been a parent weirder than the one you're sitting with right now.

X.D., his name is. And he's been an odd person ever since he arrived. He's freakishly tall – which isn't necessarily a weird thing, it's just outstanding considering he's above two metres, which is not something you see very often in the small town you're living in at the moment – and, unlike every other parent of yours, he does not have any occupation in the field of the paranormal or magic. At first when you met him, you assumed that this is because most people who choose something like that are ridiculed for it. It's looked down upon, after all. But the more you've gotten to know him, the quicker you've realized that he's not even interested in any of that stuff the slightest. It is not expected for your passionate parents to add someone to their relationship that does not at all have this same interest, and this has always stood out to you.