CHAPTER VI: THR33 0F SW0RDS R3V3R3D

A/N: This chapter is more of an experiment. If you're confused at the end of this chapter, then good. That's kinda what I'm going for. 

________________________________________________________________________________

you're walking through the empty halls. the empty halls with newly painted walls. the void that is inside your heart, represented in lack of art. the white lamps that light patterns on the ground: always the same, never sweet and round: never Different, always square or diamond. with orange and beige and white and

where is everyone?

you're wonder1ng where everyone has gone to. are you really happy? should you be feeling blue? you know your heart has broken, but it will not break again. you'll just wake up tomorrow like every Day began. at least that's what you hope: you can't ignore the iron taste. the iron taste in your mouth, which leaves your mind erased. what is it that happened here? or perhaps somewhere near? will you ever know? will you be blessed by an angel or cursed by the crow? to home back, you don't have the key, because

IT WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE

you are just wandering aimlessly, with no purpose in life. waiting for the moment you'll wake up, be revived. just to escape this nightmare, that's all you want. but instead you're one to haunt.

you're not alone in here, you're sure of that. you've seen the black being in the top hat. the being with white eyes, the being with no frown, the being surrounded by cries, carrying a black flower crown. the being with their grin, with their shadowy skin. the woman slowly rotting away, waiting for their judgment day.

but they will not show themselves, not to you at least. are they protecting you, perhaps, from an even greater beast?

you are not alone.

you make eye contact with him.

a being with no face. a being with no grace. yet another monster inside your mind, another monster ready to make you blind.

its terrifying eyes are staring, your scared eyes are glaring, a fear so strong you will not live long. your heart is beating twice as hard, audible in your chest so scarred, the sound of bullets flying through the air, but the monster must be aware. he knows what happened, he knows the event. he might not have a nose, but he recognizes the scent.

its wings are keeping it high, ready to fly off in the sky.

the haloes around his head floating like balloons. its light brighter than the suns and the moons.

a mere being in a world filled with confusion and horror. there's no comfort in his presence, only shock and terror. you want to go back, find your way towards home. but you must be doomed in this world, to forever roam.

but its aura screams nothing but power and fear. a desire to protect what to him is dear. no matter how black and small his heart may have been, it's obvious to you that he too has a queen. a queen whose wish is for you to be watched over.

or maybe there is no queen in this story? maybe it is he who desires that glory? or possibly there is no glory to be found, and it's just trying to protect the doomed. you're doomed, you're doomed, you're so goddamn doomed. his eyes shooting bullets through your unhealed wound. you can't help but wonder: is there anyone who can see?

is there anyone who can see that this is not where you're meant to be?

no living being wants to fear existence, yet your phobia of life is certainly existent. you are not a human being, just a character in a game. a character with no identity and a character with no name. you're watching from afar, seeing your body suffer, unaware that life will later get rougher.