CHAPTER XV: Six of Wands Reversed

"We meet again, Y/N," Wilbur says with his soothing voice, looking at you from a distance while you're taking a few steps back. "Who knew you'd get away this easily?"

"What the fuck do you want, Wilbur?" you ask, as you grab your silver coins and a bit of salt, ready to throw it at him any moment, but you know you're safe. As long as you don't actually invite this fucker into your home, you'll be fine. That is, until you actually have to leave the house. Because that's when you're fucked.

Wilbur smiles. You're very unsure of how to feel about it. "Well, this is going to be quite an odd request for you, I'm certain," Wilbur laughs uncomfortably as he hangs against the doorframe, something in his eyes that you cannot realize. "I want to bite you." Your face visibly shifts from shock and maybe a little bit of fear, to cringe and discomfort.

"I'm sorry, but I don't have a bite kink, thank you very much," you answer, taking even more steps back as if he can actually get inside your room suddenly. "Why the fuck do you even think I would say yes? Did our last meeting delete some of your brain cells accidentally?" Wilbur chuckles, a sound which sounds darker and a little bit more terrifying than you would've expected, but the scariest part isn't even that. It's that you know he won't leave you alone until he's gotten what he wants.

"More like, it made me think more about certain... things. I know that you probably think I'm insane."

"Which you are."

"Perhaps. In any case, just because it may sound crazy, doesn't mean it's incorrect. After all, you must have felt something too, not?" You remain silent. Is he talking about the whole electrocution thing? Does he seriously want to get fried again? Is that it?

"Why don't you just go out the town and look for some other fucker to suck? That's what she said."

"No other human can give me the sensation you gave me, Y/N."

"That's what she said." Wilbur seems genuinely disappointed when you make that joke again. "I'm not allowing you to bite me again, fucking asshole. The first time was already traumatizing enough."

"It's not about the bite, Y/N," Wilbur insists, trying to hang into your apartment a little more without actually entering. "It's about the..."

"Electricity?"

"Yes! The energy, Y/N! The energy that you gave me. I don't have to bite you if you can already make me feel that way yourself, that's okay!" Is he a masochist?

"Fucking freak, why don't you just electrocute yourself if you get turned on by it," you suggest, hoping that this will make him leave, but it doesn't.

"It's not the same, Y/N," he lets out with a sigh, as he looks away from you. "But you do realize you don't really have a choice, do you?" he says after a bit, chuckling darkly. "You have to get out of your apartment eventually and if you really think I'm going to leave, you're very naïve."

"I'll spray salt at you."

"Do all you like, but you know very well that you're only safe in your apartment, sweetheart." Already hating everything about this, you stubbornly make the decision not to spray him with salt or silver or anything else that hurts a vampire. Oh no, instead, you just grab your stuff, give Onyx a little kiss on his head, before letting out a deep sigh and leaving the apartment, just like that, all while making sure to do breathing exercises and calm down. Don't get stressed. You can do this. "I knew you were smarter than you seemed, but you could've just invited me in."

"I'm not allowing you to bite me," you say while locking the door. Instead of feeling fear or panic, you feel annoyance. Anger, if anything. "I'm simply going to beat the shit out of you if you try anything, Wilbur. Follow me around all you want, but I have bottled up a lot of anger today and I will not hesitate to punch you in the face, sweetheart." You mockingly copy the way he said it before, but he is a lot more offended than you thought he'd be. While you walk away from him, you hear him scoff behind you, before coming up to you and putting his hands on your shoulders and his face right next to your head.