Chapter 2

Today is Izha's Mayon everyone was busy in their work and in the Izha's room her both friends were doing chill and enjoying their time.

"Utho ladkiyo kese bistar par padi hui ho sab mhaman abhi ate hi honge or inhe dekho Allah"...Izha's mom Safa (Phuphi) scold Mehram and Jannat who was laying on the bed like dead bodies.
( Get up, girls you are laying on the bed, and here all the guests must have come soon and look at them Allah)

"Areee Aunty don't worry, everything will be done on time and there is still some time for her mayon , so chill"...Jannat said in a relaxed tone and Safa smacked her head.

"Ladki sharam karo tum yeh behyayi chod do ab Rehan bechara (Girl have some shame leave this manners less activities, Poor Rehan)...Jannat now you're a married woman so stop acting like child...And Mehram you go and check where is Arman...isse mene kuch kaam kha tha pta nahi kaha mar gaya yeh Nikma" Safa spoke.

"Jii mamijaan I'll just go and see where your son is?? I also told him to bring something for me to eat but see he didn't arrive till now" Mehram grabbed her dupatta and laid it carelessly on her shoulder and moved out.

Faisal was Mehram's mom's brother and Izha is her cousin but they both were best friends and Jannat is their friend too. They studied together from childhood.

Mehram was walking downstairs carelessly while typing something on her phone as she climb down the stairs and bumped into a pillar.

"Yeah Allah yeh kisne rakha tha yha...mera sar...(Who kept it here)" She rubbed her head and heard a loud laugh as she opened her eyes she saw Armaan who was laughing at her while clutching his stomach.

"Wahh Arman bhaijaan badi hasi aa rahi hai aap ko chale dekhte hai ab aap kaise haste hai"....Mehram grabbed the her slipper in her hand and start running behind Arman who ran like headless chicken.
( Wahh Arman brother you're laughing, now will see how will you laugh)

"Ohh hello miss feisty woman what are you doing... I know you and Jannat only grab the opportunity to get someone who could be your scapegoat"....Arman shouted and was still running.

"Yeyyyy very good Mehram appi just hit him he stole my chocolates this morning he deserves it"....Minal encouraged Mehram who hit Arman's shoulder and he whined loudly.

"Alllah..Allah kya karu mein tum logo ka.(what should I do with you guys)..Mehram I said to called Arman and you guys make this whole house a fish market"....Safa scold everyone.

"Par mamijaan Arman bhaijaa was the one who attacked me the first time...see there must be some scar on my forehead"...Mehram pouted innocently and showed that invisible scar.

"Areee meri bachi...or tu khote da Putar idhar aa tujhe toh main batati hu meri beti ko Mara kese tune"....Now mamijaan was running behind Arman and both Devil enjoyed the scene.
( Aww my daughter... and you come here you son of mad guy how dare you to hit my daughter)

"Areee mama yar I am your and Baba's son and I didn't hit her she bumped herself from the pillar"....Arman tried to make her understand.

"Nahi mamijaan sachi mein mujhe Arman bhai ne hi mara hai...Ahhh it's painful, look at this Minal"...Mehram dramatically whined and showed her head to Minal.
(No, mamijaan he really hit me hard)

"Aww kitni berhami se mara hai Arman bhai, aap se ye umeed nahi thi"...Minal blew the fire more and said loudly.
(Aww how brutally he hit her, we didn't expect you this Armaan bhai)

"Yeh sab kya ho raha hai yha pr Safa yeh tum kya kar rahi ho hath mein chappal lekar mehman ghar mein hai Kisi Ne dekh liya toh acha nahi lagega kuch toh lihaz karo dono Maa bete" (What is happening here, Safa what are you doing with that slipper in your hand what if someone sees this just have some shame you mother and son)