Chapter 6

The people who didn't follow me yet please go and follow me quickly and complete my 100 followers if my 100 followers get complete by tomorrow then I will update tomorrow.

Only after completing my 100 followers you will get an update the people who already follow me must be thinking what is their fault

But it just a matter of 5 followers only so please support me just like you're doing.

Now enjoy the chapter.

In the Khan mansion there was huge silence because it's 1 am but someone was silent from outside and screaming from inside.

Kabir was standing near his room's window and thinking about her. It's been three weeks of Izha's marriage and three weeks since he saw her even though he collected every single information about her, still restless and can't get over her thoughts.

His trance broken by his phone ring he picked the call without seeing the name because he knows very well who can call him at this time.

"You should call Samaira at this time, not me Daniyal…" Kabir said while looking at one spot.

"Kya karu yaar wha tumhara haal behaal hai aur tha mera, after all we're sailing in the same boat" Daniyal smiled and placed a hand under his head as he was laying on his bed.

Kabir chuckled "Our situation is not the same my dear friend, you're still taking steps back and in my case I am taking steps ahead even in your case Samaira is trying to reach you but in mine I am the one who is trying to reach her…"

"You know my situation, her parents won't agree with this," Daniyal said sadly.

"But at least you should try even Samaira is with you so, you–"

A loud voice came from outside and Kabir jerked his head and walked to the door.

"Daniyal, wait there is someone" Kabir walked and opened his door. His phone was on his ear. He came outside and looked here and there but he found no one he turned to go back. Someone suddenly came and his face was just an inch away from him and Kabir startled.

"Heyyyy, what the hell are you doing , Hadi??" Kabir asked while looking at him annoyingly.

"Oh my Allah I scared Kabir bhai" Hadi exclaimed and jumped at his place on the other side Daniyal chuckled after hearing his joyous voice.

Kabir rolled his eyes and looked at Hadi. He stopped jumping and looked at his brother with a cheeky grin.

"Waise apko pta hai Kabir bhai ek zamana tha jab 12 baje ke baad bhooto ka time hota tha phir yeh social media agya aur unki rozi roti chin li" Hadi said sadly and Kabir facepalmed.

"I don't know about social media par agar abhi tu yha se nahi gya na I will definitely make you a ghost" Kabir said angrily and Hadi ran like headless chicken.

"Saare namune mere hi ghar mein hone the" Kabir shook his head and Daniyal laughed from the other side.

*********

Zara was having her dinner very fastly like she has been hungry for years. Aaban looked at her and shook his head.

"Ek ladki hai moti si I wanna slim bolkar sara kahana thusa Karti hai." Aaban said like a majnu who sighed sadly and acted as if he was telling his dukh bhari dastan.

And in no time a spoon hit his head and in shock he fell down with his chair.

Everyone shook their heads at their antics while Aaban picked his chair silently and sat on it without saying a word because his Aadil bhai was sitting in front of him and if Zara complained to him then he knows that something bigger than a spoon will come at his side.