Chapter 17

At Siddiqui's mansion everyone was busy in their work as today was the Mayon and Mehram came downstairs in a simple red suit in a sleeping state, his father was doing something sitting on the couch.

Mehram sat beside him and kept her head on his shoulder Zahn smiled and patted her cheeks.

"What happened to my daughter??" Zahn smiled and asked, still engrossed with his work which he was doing in laptop.

"Beejaan and your daughter-in-law wake me early and they messed up my whole room jaise wha kapdo ki tsunami aayi ho, aur beejaan toh subah se kabhi yeh laga lo apne chehre par kabhi woh lga lo baba mein pareshaan hogyi hu…." Mehram huffed and closed her eyes when she jumped on her place by hearing the sudden voice of Rehan who was singing terribly.

"Ooooooo kya karu o ladies main hu aadat se majboor…" Rehan sat in front of Mehram and Zahn made faces and Zahn gave her a smile.

"Kahi bhi sukoon nahi hai iss ghar mein" Mehram mumbled in anger and got up from the couch as she was about to leave Rehan said while typing something in his phone.

"Yaar Mehru ek cup Chai bna de…" Without giving her a single glance Rehan said.

"Chai peeni hai toh khud hi bana lo aur ek cup mujhe bhi Dena aur please shakkar thodi Kam kyuki mein already sweet hu na." Mehram said and again sat beside his father who muffled his laugh to see Rehan's sulking face.

"Aree Rehan kese hai aap??" Jannat comes downstairs rolling her lehenga here and there.

"Jaisa bhi hu bas apka hu, waise tumne yeh abhi se kyun phen liya meri jaan mayon raat ko haina" Rehan said and looked at Jannat who made a pouty face.

"I wanted to wear this for a long time, that's why I'm wearing it now. How am I looking?" Jannat took a round and her lehenga also swirled with her.

"Okay, i am going to take pictures now, and Mehram you go to your room beejaan is calling you and your beautician will be here in half an hour" She went jumping like a kangaroo and Rehan looked at Mehram.

"Why is she behaving like this today??" Rehan asked Mehram who looked at her who chuckled to see Jannat who was making reels and clicking pictures.

"Aree bhaijaan Naye kapde pehnne ke baad sabko superior hi feel hota hai toh apki biwi koi alag case thodi hai" Mehram went to her room with a annoying face and Rehan's nodded furiously with looking at Jannat who was making faces for her perfect picture.

At Khan's mansion:-

Everyone was ready to wear their outfits. Amal and Hadi also got free from their exam and they all reached the venue and made a grand entry by dhols and their dance.

First Aaban and Saim came and dance
"main dalu taal pe bhangra, tu bhi gidda paa le,
chal aisa rang jamaa den hum ki bane sabhee matvaale,"

Amal and Minal dance with Abaan and Armaan. "Man kahe ki main le aaoon chaand aur taaree saare in haathon par mai chaand rakhu, is maang mein bhar doon taaree…"

Then all the elders of Khans came in couple
"Hello, hello, tu floors pe jab hai aayi ye lo, ye lo, badi solid masti chai Hello, hello, too much hai tum ne lagaai ye lo, ye lo, control karo, mere bhaaee…"

"Dhak-dhak, dhak-dhak dhadke
ye dil chhan-chhan bolen amritsari chudiyaan raat badi hai mastaani to,
dhak-dhak, dhak-dhak dhadke ye dil chhan-chhan bolen amritsari chudiyaan raat badi hai mastaani to…" All khan family blast on the stage.

"Ye baath naa maine jaani, kyun itanee khush hai deewaanii
too mujh ko aisee kahaani samajh de,
samajh de ye baath hai saba ne chaahi,
milee janmon ka humraahi yahaan hua hai kuch aisa hee, samjhe naa, samjhe naa, oho ab main jaanaa, kah rahee ho kya fasaanaa," Aadil came forward and dance with Arman.