Chaper 18

"Do you Mehram Zahn Siddiqui daughter of Zahn Siddiqui accept Kabir Kadir Khan son of Kadir Khan as your husband"

"I do"

"Do you Kabir Kadir Khan son of Kadir Khan accept Mehram Siddiqui daughter of Zahn Siddiqui as your wife"

"I do"

The whole hall echoed with the Mubarak sound and the two lives became one after the signature on nikkah nama. Kabir saw Mehram from the other side of the curtain and she was in veil bowing her head.

Kabir got up from his place and went to the other side and placed a light kiss on her head which made Mehram freeze. She didn't dare to look up.

And the everyone hooded Kabir went near Mehram's ear and said in low voice

"Jise dekh kar chehre par muskurahat aa jaye woh khubsurat khayal ho tum."

"Do you Sophia Sohil iqbal daughter of Sohil iqbal accept Aadil Zafar Khan son of Zahn Khan as your husband"

"I do"

"Do you Aadil Zafar Khan son of Zafar Khan accept Sophia iqbal daughter of Sohil iqbal as your wife"

"I do"

Sophia's parents were crying to see her daughter because they were the only reason for her daughter's vulnerable state. On the other hand, Sophia was sitting like a stone without any emotions.

Sophia's dad went to Zafar who was standing with Kadir and Wasim, he joined his hand and bowed his head.

"Shukriya, ki apne humari izzat ko apni izzat samjh kar apnaya nahi toh hum kisi ko muh dikhane layak nahi rehte" Sohil eyes filled with tears.

"Aree what are you doing?? You don't have to say anything from now Sophia is our daughter and don't get upset about the previous incident even I am happy that I get a very beautiful wife for my son" Zafar hugged Sohil then Ramzan, Isra and Danial, Samaira's nikkah also done after them.

At the walima:-

Amal took a seat on the table where every youngster was sitting.

"Kya kar rahe ho sab?" She took a bite from her ice cream which was in her hand.

"Soch rha hu" Arman said while staring at her intensely.

"Tya??(Kya)" She said, hitting her head because the ice cream was too Thandi.

"Yahi ki agar tera ghar mere ghar ke saamne hota toh tujhse milna nahi par dekhna toh naseeb hota." Arman said and smiled beautifully, everyone besides him clapped loudly and Amal's face turned red with shyness.

The walima was full with so many popular personalities too Zara who was sitting with a pouty face because she didn't get her favorite flower bangles.

She walked towards her dad who was talking to the commissioner. Her face glowed to see them as she went towards them.

"Assalamualaikum uncle..." She greeted the commissioner.

"Walaikum assalam Zara, Zafar humari Zara bitiyan toh ab kafi badi hogyi hai iska bhi lage hath Aadil aur Isra ke sath nikkah karwa dete" Commissioner put a hand on her head.

"Areee Zaroon agar iski bbi shaadi kar deta toh Khan parivaar mein koi bhi single na bachta waise bhi ab yeh ek shadi smelan(mass marriage) se Kam bhi nahi lag raha woh toh Acha hai ki Siddiqui sahab ne apne beto ka walima joh hai voh do din baad ka rakha hai" Zafar said and commissioner laughed.

"Uncle meri ek complaint Hai." Zara makes a pouty face.

"Kya beta??" Zaroon asked, placing his hand on her head.