Chapter 9

"You…What are you doing here??" Mehram stepped back and the person who was observing her looked at her in a disheveled state.

"Kabir beta let's go…" Mehjabin stopped as she saw Mehram and Kabir were standing together.

Mehram looked at the side of Mehjabin and saw his family with her family.

"Aree Mehram bache when did you come we were waiting for you, par chalo koi na ab toh milna hota hi rhega" Mehjabin said while placing a hand on her cheek.

Mehram looked at everyone with a questioning look but she didn't speak and smiled, Kabir was still looking at her intensely and stood with Jannat who was looking gloomy.

"Allah hafiz Zahn, and we will wait for your answer" Kadir said and looked at Mehram who was lost in her own world.

"Allah hafiz Kadir…" Zahn bit bye to them and went inside with his family.

As he sat in the living room with everyone he saw Mehram was not looking well.

"Mehru Bete what happened? Is everything alright??" Zahn sat beside her and caressed her hair.

Mehram suddenly flinched and gulped nervously "Yes baba everything is alright, actually it's so hot outside that's why I think I am not feeling well" Mehram lied and smiled.

"Waise voh sab chode aur yeh bataye kya Isra ki family Ramzan bhai ke rishte ki baat karne aye the??" Mehram asked excitedly as she didn't want to trouble anyone.

"Haa uske liye aur kisi aur ke liye bhi" Jannat replied while jumping on the couch.

Mehram looked at her with confusion and then her brothers and father who were smiling then beejaan came and sat beside her and placed a hand on her head.

"Unhone tumhara rishta manga hai apne bade bete Kabir ke liye" Beejaan said and Mehram's eyes got wider.

"What??" She yelled and everyone covered their ears.

"How can they do it?? Baba mein apko chod kar kahi nahi jaungi" Mehram hugged Zahn who laughed while hugging her daughter.

"Bete, but you have to marry someone one day and I think Kabir is a good guy" Zahn caressed her hair and tried to make her understand.

"Haa aur kitne handsome bhi toh hai" Jannat said like and went to her dream land but not for a long time as Rehan quietly pinched on her waist.

"Ahhhhhh" She hit on his shoulder, "You just wait, I'll not leave you" She threw a deadly weapon from her eyes and Rehan gulped nervously.

"Okay, Baba now do as you like, I am going to my room as I am already very tired" Mehram yawned and moved to her room, Jannat went behind her not without throwing the daggers on Rehan.

Mehram came out from the washroom in her pjs and saw Janant in a serious look while tapping her feet on the floor.