Chapter 26

In Kabir's room Mehram was getting rid of her jewelry in front of the dressing table when Kabir entered the room he directly went towards her and hugged her from behind.

"So, it's time to fulfill my promise because now we are all alone" He looked at her frightened expressions from the mirror.

"Khwahish bas itni hai ki kuch mere naseeb ho, wait chahe Jaisa bhi ho par tu mere kareeb hamesha ho"

He turned her by holding her waist to him and she put her hands and his chest. She gulped and took her lower lip between her teeth and as he went near her face she closed her eyes tightly and bit her lip painfully.

"Don't torture them love it's only my right…." He makes her lip free between her teeth and traces her lips with his thumb.

He placed his lips on hers very carefully and slowly he started kissing and sucking her lips and soon the kiss got passionate he took the lead but Mehram was also enjoying his pace and his effect on her she held his shoulders tightly as she started feeling weak on her knees.

She felt like she would fall any time but Kabir's firm hold on her waist was giving her relaxation. Soon she also started moving her lips and following Kabir's moves when he was sucking her lips she also did the same and their first kiss turned into an amazing kiss.

Kabir held her a little bit up from the floor by holding her waist without breaking the kiss and making her lay on the bed slowly. When Mehram was about to say something he entered his tongue in her mouth and shut her up. After a long kiss when Mehram started feeling breathless he left her lips and kissed on her chin.

"I swear jaan that I will make this night memorable for you…." He pecked her lips and soon he removed her saree from her body.

He saw her red shy face and a smile formed on his lips then the whole night they made love to each other.

At 4 o'clock everyone was sleeping peacefully in their rooms and Kabir and Mehram also slept just a few minutes ago. They were looking like 'DO JISM AUR EK JAAN' in each other's arms.

A loud siren echoed in the whole Khan mansion and everyone alerted Kabir also opened his eyes after hearing it once as he was a light sleeper. He always looked at Mehram who was sleeping soundly heding herself in him and looking very cute in his shirt.

He quietly removed her hands from him and covered her properly. He knew that she was too tired to wake up and he also knew that she was a heavy sleeper so he was tense about her. He got up and went to his closet room and quickly wore his trouser and t-shirt then ran out not before locking his room's door.

On the other side Danial and Samaira were sleeping in the balcony as they had also spent a beautiful night under the moon light and they had set a beautiful setup for themselves but as soon as they heard the loud noise both got alert.

"Samaira, you stay here in the room and don't you dare to come out" Danial said and wore his clothes and went out he also locked his room's and inserted a new password in it.

In Aadil's room Sophia and Aadil woks up and Aadil wore his t-shirt and was about to move out but Sophia was not letting him go as she was too scared.

"Sophie, please jaan understand just give me 10 minutes I am coming"

"No Aadil I will also come with you I am scared" At her statement he saw her nightgown and shocked his head.

"I said no that means no now sleep quietly and trust me nothing will happen" He said sternly making her pout and went out.

When Kabir came out from his room, he saw that Aadil, Danial, Aaban and Saim came out while rubbing his eyes. They all came out from their rooms as their rooms were on the 3rd floor.