Chapter 27

When Kabir entered his room he saw that Mehram was not on the bed and this thing shook him from inside. An unknown fear crawled inside him. He went near the bed and saw that his wife whom he left some minutes ago was not present there but the thing which made him confused was that the quilt was also not present there.

'Where did she go and that also with a quilt?'

He shook his head and went to check in the bathroom but he found none. Then he checked in the walk-in-closet but still he didn't find her nervousness and tension raised in him.

As he came out from the closet he saw that the quilt was laying on the other side of the bed on the floor with his beloved wife inside it.

'She must've fallen from the bed and slept on the floor while here I am doing a marathon for her in the middle of the night.'

He went and picked her up from the floor and placed her on the bed. He had noticed that she can't sleep at one place in one position.

She always takes a round of the bed in sleep just like clock but everything he does saves her as he does whenever she sleeps he holds her in his arms tightly and his lighter sleep also helps her from falling down from the bed.

He went to the other side and laid beside her. He saw the time and sighed it was 3 and he had to wake up soon as he didn't want to miss his namaz.

He never misses the Fajr namaz as he doesn't get time in the day so he makes sure that he at least offers namaz three times in a day.

He closed his eyes and thought about sleeping for sometime. In the morning Mehram woke up and as she opened her eyes she saw Kabir beside her doing his work on his laptop.

He was looking fresh. She understood that he had offered the namaz and did his gym. She was constantly looking at his handsome and perfect face.

'Huh! Abhi dekho kitne shant lag Rahe hai aur raat ko toh bilkul alag lag Rahe the.'

She narrowed her eyes and remind his beast mode. When Kabir felt someone's eyes on him he looked beside her and saw that Mehram's eyes were looking at him only.

"What happened jaaneman? Wanna repeat last night already?" Kabir winked and she rolled her eyes and sat on the bed.

"Kabir, I am feeling pain…" She pouted.

"Don't worry, go and take a warm Bath you'll feel good love ... .come I take you there" He picked her up and got up from the bed.

"Ahh Kabir you should've warned me before picking me I am only in your shirt" She felt shy.

"There's nothing which I have not seen yet and you look cute in my shirt. BTW it's your last day of waking up late. Tomorrow you will wake up with me in the morning and will do your studies and this time I will teach you. Pta nahi kya Padhti ho tum ki tum aur Jannat badi mushkil se pass hoti ho Har saal." He made her sit on the sink slab and she made a pout.

"And who told you this?" .

"Isra"

"Are padhai apna syllabus dekh aur mujh jaisi phul si bachi ka haal dekh" Mehram made a sad face.

"Haa aur tum apne marks bhi toh dekho…kabhi bhi 50 se upar gye hai?" Kabir asked and filled the tub.

"Haa gye haina play school mein I have topped in my class aur Jannat ne last se top Kiya Tha. She didn't even talk to me for 3 days. Tab se mene soch liya apni best friend ka haath kabhi nahi choda mujhe." Mehram said and Kabir shook his head.

"Hmm but don't worry I've talked to Rehan he will teach Jannat this time"

"Haaye Allah kya apka world war 3 dekhne ka mood hai?"