Chapter 16

There was so much hustle bustle in Khan mansion because tomorrow is the mayon of Kabir, Danial and Isra and nikkah. A day after everyone was busy in the preparations but there was a big trouble in Khan's mansion. Everyone was sitting with their heads held high.

Because tomorrow is an exam for the biggest troublemakers, Hadi and Amal. Everyone was not worrying about Hadi because they know how big a troublemaker he is but he is the Albert Einstein in his studies but they were worried about Amal who was selecting her dresses.

"Bhabhi mujhe toh badi chinta ho rahi hai iski…" Beena said and looked at Saniya and Mehjabin who were selecting the jewelry.

"Aree Beena chinta na karo ho jayega uska bhi abhi humara Hadi bhi toh Kitna badmash hai phir bhi pdhai or office mein sabse aage hai na waise hi Amal bhi nikal hi jayegi kyun Amal??" Mehjabin asked Amal, she was looking at her dress.

"Aree badi ammi Fire ko aag kehte hai
Cobra ko nag kehte hain aur
Jo exam mein na Chale usse dimag kehte hai." Amal again lost her in her sky blue lehenga and caressed it lovingly.

Beena looked at Mehjabin who smiled awkwardly and she got up from her seat and went to Amal, Beena snatched her lehenga and Amal looked at her.

"Ammi yeh wapis dijiye mujhe…" Amal said in anger.

"Nahi tum yeh ab walime par hi phenogi aur woh bhi tab jab tum tumhara exam ache se karke aaogi agar nahi karke ayi toh bhul jana yeh lehenga Asim bhai na phene hue kapde wapis bhi lete hai…" Beena threatened her and Amal almost made a crying face.

She ran in her room and locked it from inside. Beena sighed and shook her head.

"Beena yeh kya kiya naraz kar diya na usse…" Saniya said and looked towards her room.

"Aree bhabhi Acha hai room mein rehegi toh padh legit thoda" Beena said and shrugged off.

"But chachi, it's my Mayon tomorrow. What will she wear??" Isra said with a tensed face and Beena caressed her face.

"Aree Mera bacha tum chinta mat Karo mein kal ek bhit hi pyari si ek dress lekar aayi thi uske liye Amal voh phen legi'' Isra smiled and Beena hugged her.

"We will miss you meri jaan…" Beena kissed her forehead and her eyes were also numb.

"Haa aapk ab mujhe aur Amal ko kon bachayega humari side kon lega Aadil bhai ke sath ab mujhe kon chidhayega" Zara hugged Isra whose tears started to flow in the meanwhile the elders of Khans entered in the living room and saw the ladies were crying while hugging Isra.

"Aree aaj hi Ramzan hamari Isra ko nahi lekar ja raha hai toh aap log aise mat roye" Aftab spoke and caressed Isra's head.

"But I will also miss everyone…" Isra hugged everyone and cried.

"Haye haaye aap log yaha kya kar rahe ho…" Hadi shouted and looked at everyone.

"Skydiving kar rahe hai jaa tu bhi karle….Pagal" Kabir said sarcastically and hugged Isra whose tears were not stopping and Hadi looked at him with a pout.

"Hadi, Jab bhi tujhe koi pagal bole na toh gussa bilkul mat karna aram se ek kursi par baithna aur sochna ki inko kese pata chla."
Danial patted his back and he nodded and was about to go and find a chair but realization hit him and his jaw dropped on the ground and Isra smiled slightly looking at him.

"Tu kya aisi shakalein bna rha hai jaa kal exam hai na tera padh jaakar…" Aftab instructed Hadi.

"Charo aur padhai ka Saya hai saare paper mein zero aya hai hum toh yuhi chal dete hai Bina muh dhoye exam Dene aur log khete bhai humara padh kar aya hai." Hadi replied and sat on the couch like a king.