Chapter 4

Hey, guys sorry for laye update but i promise that you'll get a update soon and the most beautiful update this time.

"Do you, Izha Faisal Hashmi, daughter of Faisal Hashmi, accept Altmash Zaidi son of Zaidi Sultan as your husband??"

"I do"

The whole hall was silent. There was only the voice of Izha. Everyone could sense her teary voice.

"Sign here."

Qazi sahab asked two more times and stretched paper in front of her. She signed with shaking hands.

"Let's move to groom now."

Qazi sahab said, turning towards Altamash. Altmash sat on another side of the aisle and in between Izha and Altmash there was a beautiful partition between of white garlands.

 Altmash sat on another side of the aisle and in between Izha and Altmash there was a beautiful partition between of white garlands

"Do you Altamash zaidi sultan son of zaidi Sultan accept Izha Faisal hashmi daughter of Faisal hashmi as your wife."

"I do." He said calmly.

"ALHAMDULILLAH nikkah is done. Sign Here and you are husband and wife from now on." Qazi sahab said stretching paper in front of rehab. He signed quietly.

"Congratulations bro! You are no longer single now." Ali's cheerful voice boomed in the room and everyone chuckled.

Altmash got up and went to Izha. He took her hands in his and placed a gentle kiss and Izha was blushing.

Jannat and Mehram looked at each other with sad expressions and hugged Safa who was on the verge of crying.

" Mamijaan, shant ho jaye agar apne aise rona hi tha toh Izha ka nikkah karwaya hi kyun huh??"...Mehram pouted cutely and wiped Safa's tears.
( Mamijaan, calm down if you had to cry like this, then why have I got Izzha's nikah done?)

" Har ladki ko ek din jana hi hota hai apne ghar ek din tum bhi chali jaogi"...Safa replied and placed a hand on Mehram's cheek.
( Every girl has to go one day to your house one day you will also go)

She looked at her intensely and went away without giving any reply.

She was running somewhere while holding her beautiful lehenga white her dupatta slipped from her head but she didn't pay any attention to that.