Chapter 8

Kabir threw his blazer on the bed and frustratingly caressed his hair, he sat on the sofa with a thump while gripping his hair tightly.

"I can't wait anymore I love you and only you" Kabir leaned his head on the headrest of the sofa.

As he closed the eyes a tear escaped from his eye just a mere thought of being her with someone else broke him he knew that he couldn't bear this distance anymore.

He took out his phone from his pocket and saw a beautiful picture of her in which she was playing with a cute girl on the phone.

He took this secretly on walima he smiled to see that picture and placed a kissed on it 

He got up and stormed towards the bathroom to take a relaxing shower.

"Jab koi baat bigad Jaye jab koi mushkil pad jaye, Toh dusro par ilzam lagaye....
Aur wha se khisk jaaye..."…..Amal was singing this song while washing the utensils.

"Amal what happened why are you singing like a devdas??" Saniya asked.

"Choti ammi, devdas toh koi aur bane baithe hai, mujhe na Kabir bhaijaan ke liye bhot bura lag rha hai" Amal said with a sad pout.

"Ohh my doll your Kabir bhai knows how to handle the situation so let him do whatever he wants don't worry about him" Saniya caressed her hair.

"But what about Hadi bhai, if Kabir bhaijaan saw him he would definitely dig his grave here" Amal said while thinking hard about her Hadi bhai.

"Hmm but it was bhabhi's plan so she will definitely save him" Saniya assured her.

At siddiqui's mansion:-

Rehan came back from the hospital and saw Mehram doing something on her phone while munching her favorite dairy milk chocolate. Rehan went and jumped beside her and made her startled.

"Bhaijaan, have some shame, you're older than me" Mehram scolded him while hitting on his shoulder.

"Chocolate kha rahi hai???" Rehan asked while drooling over the chocolate.

"Hmm…" Mehram hummed because she was busy on her phone and didn't see that his brother was seeing her chocolate.

"Taste nahi karwayegi??" He asked while smirking. Mehram sighed and gave a piece to her bhukad brother.

"Sirf ek piece?" Rehan whined and shoved that one piece in his mouth.

"Baaki sab ka bhi same hi taste hai…" Mehram gave a savage reply and in no time Rehan snatched the whole chocolate from her.

Then they started fighting like Tom and Jerry. She was whining while trying to catch him and he was running while enjoying the chocolate.

Mehram threw her slipper to her brother but he dodged it easily.