Chapter 13

Double update again👏👏

Mehram's condition was getting worse as she was trying her hard to control herself even try to move her feet here and there but still the torture didn't stop but now it's unbearable to handle so she looked down at the table and then look at Jannat who was smiling like a fool she went near Jannat's ear.

"Jannat move your feet from mine right now, because it's now unbearable to control" Mehram whispered and Jannat looked down and smiled awkwardly towards her, she withdrew her feet back.

"Sudhar jao Jannat" Mehram mumbled and shook her head while the elders came towards them.

"Bacho hum sab ne mil Kar finally Ramzan, I
Isra, Kabir and Mehram ki nikkah ki date nikal li hai '' Kadir said and everyone looked at him attentively and Mehram looked at her father who gave her assurance with his eyes.

"So, we decided that next month will be better for their marriage as everyone gets time for preparation and we also can't wait to take Mehram here in Khan mansion as our daughter-in-law" Mehjabin spoke and caressed her cheeks while Kabir sighed in relief.

"One minute I want to ask something to Ramzan, why did you choose my daughter??" Zafar asked sternly and Ramzan looked at Isra who looked at Zafar with fear.

"Mein apki beti se pyar karta hu uncle." Ramzan gave an answer with full confidence and Isra blushed after hearing his statement.

"Aisi kya majboori hai tumhari beta…" Zafar said teasingly and Isra's expressions changed. She looked at her father and made a crying face and everyone laughed.

Zafar hugged Isra who pouted and hugged him back and Zahn adored them and looked at Mehram who was laughing with Samaira.

Soon everyone started to leave before leaving Mehram went to Isra's room to use the washroom and as she came out of the room she saw Kabir who was standing while leaning at the railing.

He saw her coming out of the room and walked towards her. She felt nervous but Kabir stopped a little far away from her while maintaining a safe distance.

"Don't worry I am here to talk, I know you must be thinking that it's too early for our marriage but…." He moves the strands away from her face and looks at her admiringly.

"Muskurate hain lab
Ankhon me nami hai
Sab kuch hai mere pas
Bas tumhari hi kami hai....
Now, I can't wait to make you mine Mehram and I promise I will always keep you happy for rest of the life"

Mehram looked at Kabir and blushed, she heard her name from Zara and the trance broke and she ran outside not before passing a beautiful glance to him.

As everyone left the rain started very heavily and Hadi took a seat beside his father and looked outside through a big window while everyone was sipping their tea and doing their work.

"Ajj bhot baarish ho rahi haina" Hadi said like he is giving his point of you, in parliament.

"Acha mauka hai doob maro" Aftab replied, engrossed in his work on the laptop. While others looked at Hadi and chuckled to see his expressions.

"Yar aap sab meri hi bezzati kyun karte ho,baba ab mein bda ho gya hu meri bhi koi izzat hai" Hadi made a cry face and Aftab shook his head on his nautanki.

"Dear Hadi, jab tak Suraj chaand rahega teri bezzati karna Mera kaam rahega" Aaban replied and Hadi looked at him with anger.

"Thik hai toh phir mein Khan mansion chod kar ja rha hu" Hadi said loudly and a slipper came in his direction and hit his back.

"Aahhh ammi yeh kya kar rahi ho" Hadi was on the verge of crying.

"Sorry, voh nayi chappal haina toh bas test kar rahi thi par tu continue rakh tera jana tujhe koi nhi rokega, waise kuch pack karke du yeah Khali hath hi jayega??" Beena asked with a fake concerned look and others smiled at them.