Chapter 21

There was a blissful morning in Khan mansion with the pinch of drama of khan troublemakers. Aaban slept on his study desk last night. When Kadir entered his room he saw him sleeping like a bear while opening his mouth fully.

"Yeh nikma abhi tak nahi utha aur 30 min mein iska exam hai" Kadir stormed towards Aaban and as he was about to wake him up he fell down on the floor because the chair's one leg has been broke and a loud noise echoed in the room.

(This careless person has not been done yet and the exam is in 30 min)

"Yeah Allah maar Dale kis gadhe ne mujhe Dhoka diya…ahhh…ammi" Aaban groaned.

(Ahh, which donkey cheated me… ahhh… Ammi)

"Dhoka nahi beta Dhaka…aur teri iss pyar sii chair ne Tera wajan uthate uthate dam tod diya" Kadir said and helped him to get up.

(It's not cheating, it's pushing… and this lovely chair of yours died while carrying your weight.)

"Now go and do the brush and then go for the exam only 30 min are left" As soon as Kadir said this Aaban stood up from his place and directly ran to the washroom only in 5 minutes he came out in a disheveled state. 

His hair was messy and he didn't bother to comb it and he wore the same night clothes a black lower with a t-shirt with a pair of slippers. Aaban didn't look at Kadir and directly ran downstairs. He shook his head and went behind him.

Aaban directly went towards the breakfast table and hugged his mother from behind. When everyone's eyes fell upon him they saw his disheveled state. 

"Aaban beta exam Dene jaa rahe ho yeah exam hall mein neend puri karne ja rahe ho?" Mehjabin asked and shoved bread in his mouth with jam spread on it.

(Are you going to give beta exam, or you going to sleep in this exam hall?)

"Haa kya pta Sone hi jaa raha ho waise bhi aata toh kuch hai nahi, besides he is late for his exam too" Kadir said and sat in his place.

(Yes, who knows, if he is going to sleep anyway, he knows nothing.)

"Aree is baar mene bhot ache se tyari ki hai baba iss baar toh mein paas ho hi jaunga" Aaban said and ate bread.

(This time I have prepared very well, Baba, this time I will surely pass.")

"Haa Haa dekhte hai" Kadir said without giving attention to his blabbering. Even nobody paid attention to him

(Yeah, we'll see)

"Yar Mera Vishwas karo" Aaban whined.

(Trust me...)

"Tere muh se Vishwas ki baate, jaise railway station par jahaz ki baate." Zafar said and chuckled.

(Words of faith come from your mouth, like the words of a plane at a railway station.)

"Dekhna iss baar toh mein paas hokar dikhaunga aur agar paas nahi hua na toh meri shaadi karwa dena" Aaban grinned.

(See, this time I will pass and if I don't pass then get me married.)

"Aree bhai Maine fail hoke bhi dekha nahi karwate hai yeh log shadi!!" Amal said sadly and everyone's jaw dropped hearing her words.

(Hey brother, even I have seen after fail, these people will not get us  marry.)

Kabir glared at Amal who bowed her head and focused on the breakfast.

"Focus on your studies right now Amal, otherwise I will make sure that you will stay single forever and spend your whole life doing studies. And this punishment not only applies to her only but everyone. If anybody fails in any exam then I will make sure that the person will never get married."