Chapter 3

This chapter is dedicated to the person who voted first on my story Shrutigajendra Ritsyyy7 fragile_leaf and mallika20bts thank you so much for your votes i know that it's nothing for you but it really mean to me.

************
*********

The mayon was in rhythm, everyone was having their time, Mehram and Jannat were dancing with everyone and dragged every other person to the dance floor even the Khan family was amused to see the girls.

"Safa baji, who are those girls?? I am noticing them from the start"...Mehjabin asked and pointed towards Mehram and Jannat.

"They're best friends of Izha and that girl who is in green is Mehram she is Noor baji's daughter and she is Jannat she is married to Mehram's brother Rehan ''....Safa replied while pointing at Jannat.

"Ohh, but Noor had three children, right?..." Saniya asked because she was not sure she barely remembered her and her family as it's been so long since they met.

"Yeah but Ramzan their elder son is still single as he don't like the topic of marriage just like our Kabir that's why they all decided to do Rehan's nikkah but rukhsati after Ramzan's nikkah because it was Safa baji's dream that her both bahu will come together as her sons…" Safa replied and smiled.

"Hmm that's great by the way Noor's daughter is very beautiful just like her…" Mehjabin replied and watched Noor focusly.

Jannat was playing the dholki and Mehram was singing some bollywood songs in the rhythm of dholki.

"You know that you should all focus on your studies even though you should always respect women…" Aaban, Arman, Saim, Hadi were making different kinds of faces after hearing uncle Irfan who always started his professor's blabbering

As he's the professor in the same college where they all study Zafar, Wasim was trying to suppress their laughter by seeing their son's expressions and Kadir shook his head.

"Because behind every successful man there is a woman right Kadir??…" He said and looked at Kadir who just nodded.

"So, this means sir we have to stop wasting time in studies and find a woman, right?..." Aaban asked while caressing his light beard like he was thinking something important.

Kadir, Zafar, Wasim, Arman, Saim, Hadi's jaw dropped as they heard his nonsense line and Irfan uncle looked at him dumbfoundedly.
______________
___________

Mehram was enjoying and climbed on the chair which she placed in between the stage and started singing the song. Soon Arman, Aaban, Hadi, Saim, Isra, Minal, Amal, Zoya joined her.