Chapter 7

Sorry, I know that I promised to update early but I was thinking of changing the title and cover but because of some reason it couldn't make it on time and my update was all ready.

So, that's why I thought to update and about the cover and title it will be changed by tomorrow.

This chapter is dedicated to Jannat_zeenat for making me realize something very important about the story.
Thank you so much sweetheart.

The new title is just a suspense for all except one so, I insist with that one person to not disclose it.

Hadi was half laying on the couch and half on the ground while scrolling instagram and Saim, Aaban was laying on the floor Amal was also busy with her phone.

When Zara came and sat on the couch with a bowl of wafers.

"Zara Ek glass pani toh pilado" Aaban said without moving his eyes from his phone.

"Kyun pyas lagi hai?" Zara asked while munching her favorite wafers.

"Nahi bas gala check karna hai kahi se leak toh nahi ho rha!!" Aaban replied and everyone laughed at his reply.

Zara huffed in anger and got up. She went away not before kicking him.

"Zara ki bachi tujhe toh mein chodunga nahi" Aaban groaned.

Mehjabin entered the hall with Beena who sat on the other couch with some vegetables which she was chopping.

"Tum usse baad mein pakdna abhi jao market se mera kuch saman le aao aur yeh kya hai subah se dekh rahi hu sab instagram mein busy hai jaise instagram na hogya koi girlfriend ho gayi" Mehjabin scolded everyone while taking seat beside Beena.

"Apna toh ek hi rule hai kisi ladki se patna nahi or instagram se hatna nahi." Saim replied and smirked but his smirked changed to painful expressions when Beena smacked on his head.

Isra came in the hall while squealing "Badi ammi ajj khane mein pulav bnau yeah khichdi??" Isra asked, looking at Mehjabin.

"Pehle bana le phir naam rakh lenge," Hadi said while keeping his one leg on the couch headrest.

Beena threw a deadly glare to him and was about to hit him but the gents of Khan mansion entered while greeting them.

"Assalamualaikum everyone" Zafar, Kadir and Aftab took a seat on the other couch even Hadi sat straight like a human being.

"So, what is happening??" Aftab asked, meanwhile Isra came with glasses of water.

"Nothing just saying to your son to not speak so much" Beena looked at Hadi making him gulp.

"Aaban you're still here I told you to bring some things from the market" Mehjabin frowned as she knew that he couldn't refuse in front of his father.

"Huh, did you seriously tell me to go to the market?? Mujhe toh yaad nahi hai par aap ne kaha hai toh mujhe toh jana hi hai...Chal Saim" Aaban gestured something to Saim with his eyes and he nodded.

They both get up and about to go out when Beena's voice stopped them in mid way.

"Aree Saim, what will you do there, you come here? I have some other work for you" Beena said and called him.

Aaban looked at him and assured him with his eyes proudly that he would handle the matter.

"Dekho ammi I am going after all it's my life my rule mujhe rokne ka na karna bhul" Saim said while lifting his collar, Aaban face palm himself.