Chapter 12

Thanks you so much readers for 4k....

.
.
.
.
.

Zara yelled while seeing something dark in the corner and Arman was hiding his face because he knew that who is this rat Amal also jumped and started yelling on the other side Mehram was shivering in fear as Zara yelled she was about to open her mouth for shouting but Kabir shut her mouth from behind.

In no time Zafar switch on the light of store room and everyone got startled Jannat was hiding herself in Rehan's chest, Isra was glaring at Ramzan for taking her here but they both were excited to drop bombs on family and teasing the other couples as they both were here from starting.

Amal hit on Arman's shoulder, Sofia was looking so scared and Samaira was cursing Danial. Saniya was so shocked to see everyone there she looked at Zafar who passed a mischievous smirk to all of them.

"Mein toh ab yeh sab Kadir bhai ko btaunga…" Zafar said like a small child who got a candy and wanted to show everyone.

"Nahi chachu baba ko nahi please…" Danial said with puppy eyes.

"Aree kya baat hai humare sabse sanskari bete Danial bhi hai yha toh agar yha Jay hai toh veeru bhi hoga Kabir beta bhar aa jao" He shouted and Kabir closed his eyes tightly and regret for being caught.

He came out with Mehram who was looking down and this time Saniya smirked to see them together while holding-hands. Before anyone could say anything Aaban shouted.

"Aree yha toh basanti bhi hai" Aaban pointed towards Aadil who was trying hard to hide himself but failed he threw a deadly glance at Aaban who gulped nervously.

( Jay, Veeru and Basanti are the characters of a very famous movie Sholay)

"Wahh kya nazare hai par ek baat samajh nahi aa rahi ki Kabir aur Mehram ka toh thik hai par tum dono yha voh bhi Samaira or Sofia ke sath yeh baat kuch samajh nahi ayi" Zafar put his hand on his jaw and Kabir looked at them who was looking at him too.

Kabir shooked his head and cursed them internally for not telling the truth ho whole family.

"Umm leave it chachu and let's go outside everyone is waiting for us…" Before Kabir could completed his sentence they heard Zara's shouting and Danial,Aadil and Kabir look at her with annoying expressions.

"Yar aap log apna yeh hide n seek game baad mein khel Lena par yha joh chuha hai uska toh kuch kijiye" She said while holding the stick in her hand and climbing on the table.

"Kha hai yeh chuha isse toh mein abhi btata hu" Aadil snatched the stick from Zara and said angrily because of this rat they all get caught.

As he was about to hit but stopped when he heard a loud noise.

"Aadil bhaijaan yeh mein hu, apka apna Arman" Arman came out and grinned cheekily and went out from the corner with Amal.

"Amal what are you doing here with him beta??" Zafar asked Amal who looked down and Zara also came down from the table with the help of Aaban.