Chapter 22

At 11:55 at night everyone in the Khan family gathered just outside of Hadi's room. Amal and Zara were sleeping putting their heads on Danial and Aadil's shoulder who were standing with their wives.

Mehram was also yawning and Kabir was doing something on his phone and leaning against a wall. While Aaban and Saim were super excited for Hadi's birthday, they were just staring at the room's door constantly with the cake and knife in their hands.

"Kabir, tell them to enter now I am sleepy" Mehram whined slowly and looked at him who just looked up at her.

"It's 11:58, just wait for two minutes jaan" Kabir blinked and Mehram nodded.

Just after two minutes everyone stormed inside Hadi's room but as soon as they opened the door a skeleton came in front of them.

"Ahhhh…what the hell??" Aaban shouted who first entered his room.

Mehram looked at that skeleton and she helds Kabir's arm while Sophia and Samaira were shocked too.

"Aree aap log aa gaye Chalo ab mujhe jaldi se birthday wish karo aur sab mere gifts lao" Hadi said and kept his phone on the side table which he was using a while ago.

"Aree pehle tum isse toh hatao…" Samaira shouted and hid behind Danial.

"Acha yeh..yeh toh main yha choro ko drane ke liye lagaya hai…aap mat dariye bhabhi'' Hadi said and from a remote he controlled the skeleton and brought it towards him.

"Yar Hadi what the hell is this you have scared all the Bhabhijaan" Aaban said and placed the cake on the bed.

"Haa aur kya Neri bachiyon ko dra diya…batmeez aur tere kamre mein aisa hai kya joh chor churane ayega" Mehjabin said and side hugged Sophia who was standing beside her.

"Mera dil…aur kidney bhi waise bhi market mein bhot bhav bade hue hai" Hadi replied and looked at the cake with water in his mouth.

"Aree par apka dil toh Minal ke paas nahi hai toh voh toh already safe hai aur rahi baat kidney ki toh wo waise bhi mein bechne Wali hu…woh market mein i-phone 15 aa gaya hai usi ke liye" Amal said and sat besides Hadi while the troublemakers looked at elders who were shocked to hear Amal's statement.

"Aree toh tu meri kidney kyu legi leni hai toh Armaan ki le waise bhi tune bhi toh uska apna dil diya hai toh uske badle voh tujhe ek I-phone toh gift kar hi sakta hai waise bhi itni badi company ka ek laut Malik hai kidney bechne ki bhi jarurat nahi padegi" Hadi said and narrowed his eyes towards Amal.

The other youngsters' faces palmed themselves and looked at the elders and most importantly their Kabir, Danial and Aadil bhai.

Beena took her sleeper in her hand and ran towards Hadi and Amal who didn't realize what they had said.

"Ammi jaan but listen to me if you will…" Saim came in between and try to stop Beena but she hit him from her sleeper.

"No if no but chal ab dur hat…ajj toh inhe mein btaungi ki inka dil aur kidney kaha par hai" She said and in anger and threw Saim a side and strommed towards Hadi and Amal.

"Ahhh ammi we're sorry please leave us" As soon as they got so much of hit by Beena, Amal and Hadi groaned in pain while Saim, Aaban and Zara were feeling bad for them.

"Kya dil kis ke paas hai career ka kuch pata nahi hai Chale hai ashiqui karne Ruko tum dono tumhe toh main batati hu" She said and beat them with her hands.

"Kabir and bhaijaan please go and stop Chachi Jaan otherwise she will beat them till they get wound" Mehram pleased and looked at Aadil, Danial and Kabir who sighed.