❥ 14.

Milkshake

"For fucking sake"

"Uhm.. I'm glad to see you too.." he said raising his eyebrow.

"What are you doing here ?" I asked annoyed, he was really the last person I wanted to see right now.

"I could ask you the same question. And why are you shaking ? He asked as he brushed down from my upper arms to my wrists. 

"It's none of your business and now let go off me."
I tried to free myself from his grip, in vain. 

"No, no wait, are you not well ? You look a little pale." He tried to touch my forehead, but I slapped his hand away before he could. I free myself from his grip and backed up.

"Please don't touch me..."

He pushed his hands away from me and backed himself up. "Okay, I'm sorry, I just wanted to check up on you."

"I know, it's just... what are you doing here ?" I said sighing, trying to change the subject.

"I just came from training. And I thought, a milkshake would be good now." He said.

"Milkshake? Such a big athlete and you drink a milkshake?" I say sarcastic.

"Well, there must always be exceptions in life. Do you want to come with me, you still don't look completely well, maybe something sweet will help you."

"No thanks, I think it's not a good idea, I'd rather just go home." I said.

"You want to go home, now ? I can't let you do that, nope my mother raised me very well and that's why I can not let a woman go home alone, especially if she's feeling sick. Just a milkshake, so you feel better."

I don't know if it's a good idea to go with him, I don't even like him that much. I still think he's like all these athletes, but a milkshake... sounds... actually... good now.

...pff fuck it, it's just a milkshake, we hardly will get married after it.

"Okay, I'm going with you, but just one milkshake and keep your hands to yourself." I said as I point my index finger to him and already went further. He just puts his hand up in defense and follows me.

———

"Sooo?" He says as he plays with his straw in his milkshake. 

"So ?" I asked, wondering what he has to say now.

"I still wonder what you did in the park." He said.

"Pardon ?"

"I know there is another reason, you weren't there to walk, it must have been something else."  

"And why are you so sure about that." I said when I sipped my milkshake.

"Because you were totally pale and you were trembling violently. And I could hear from your breathing that you ran."

How the fuck did he noticed something like that.

"Can we please change the subject, I don't want to talk about it."

"Okay what do you wanna talk about ?" He asked as he takes a sip from his shake.

"I don't know, what is such a big boxer doing at this time with a girl in an ice cream parlor, shouldn't you be training for your fights ?"

"First of all, this big boxer likes to spend time with this girl even tho she's really feisty-"

Oh lord