Bloodstained

(????? PoV)

The pain.

The pain.

It's everywhere, everywhere at once.

Blood stains my hands, my face. It's not my own. It belongs to them.

But it's the only way I can keep myself alive.

I see someone new now. He looks like it, but with less tentacles. And he's much less psychopathic as well.

That doesn't balance to this pain.

It's like I'm not even in control of myself anymore. Every movement is excruciating, and I want to just lay down forever. But my body moves without me telling it to.

Part of me wants to go back to how it used to contain me. It was uncomfortable, but less painful.

But... it's broken me.

I have no will you fight back at this point. I'm just it's little pet now. I do what it wants me to do, and if I don't, the punishment is worse than before each time.

So I just chill against the wall, not willing to move unless I just so happen to, and tell myself over and over:

Your name is Blaza Reznov. You're 21 years old. Your best friend is MemeGod Vyllin. Or it was, before he died...

But all of that almost always leads to the unwanted thoughts of the fact that I killed some of them.

It's your fault. You helped it get what it wanted, and for what? To save your own life? And to end up in this horrid reality?

It was giving me a headache. And it seems to be enjoying it. It uses my own thoughts to manipulate me.

I'm broken.

But if this goes on much longer...

I will be barely anything but an empty puppet, bending to its master's will.

————————

(3rd PoV)

The shuttle hurdled through the infinite vacuum of space, towards the large vessel known as the Skeld. Inside were multiple heavily armed guards, each with a gray and black uniform, green-yellow visors, and a circle with three arrows pointed inwards branded on their shoulder.

Oof sat in another seat, farthest from the door. He was fidgeting with his hands, worried for the outcome of this mission. Knowing 541's power and intelligence, it is entirely possible that this could be a suicide mission.

But they had to do what was best for humanity - and the entire purpose of the SCP Foundation.

To secure, contain, and protect.

It wasn't long before the shuttle came up next to the large spaceship, and docked with the airlock. The soldiers, called the Mobile Task Force, all sat up and made their way to the door.

When it opened, the damage was already visible.

The second door to the airlock was obviously damaged. The middle had an uneven edge to the other half of the door, as if someone - or something - had pushed its way through. Everyone could easily guess what had caused it, and the blood and black liquid covering areas of the ground confirmed their suspicions.

One person stepped forward, and, after an attempt to peek through the hole, forced the passage open with what Oof could only describe as an angry screech from the metal door.

But what they saw...

Was not what they were expecting at all.

————————

HAHAHA CLIFFHANGER >:))))))

I wonder what they saw...

543 words