Epilogue - Breach Report

(A/N: Uhhhh I got this idea from an SCP Explained video and I need to rewatch it. Not sure if it's called that, and if I'm wrong about anything I apologize)

SCP - 541
Object Class: Neutralized
Special Containment Procedures: (I'm not writing all of that. Maybe I will one day)

Breach Report

SCP-541 managed to breach containment on the date of [REDACTED]. It opened the containment for SCP-682 as a distraction as it escaped while controlling the body of Dr Ari Vyllin, father to one of its victims in the event of escaping into the open world, [REDACTED]. A year of searching passed before Vyllin's body was found in [REDACTED]. 541 had changed hosts in this instance, so the search continued.

It had been approximately ten months before any word was heard of SCP-541, found by MIRA HQ onboard a space mission to planet Polus. 541 had already killed most of the crew, save one which it possessed later. It's current vessel was supposed to be the captain for the mission, by the name of [REDACTED]. Although when the sent Mobile Task Force soldiers arrived, it had already taken possession of the last surviving crew mate, under the name of [REDACTED].

It was neutralized by

[Dark blood covers the rest of the file, making the words it covered illegible. The file itself sat in a dark room, lights flickering on the dark, twisted form of a cadaverous, humanoid figure with tentacles and piercing, red eyes.]

—————

Wait... what-

(No it's not alive. That's basically it's "spirit")

259 words