Reader Information

➥Name: [Name] [Last Name]

Gender: Male

Age: 31

Species: Human

Alignment: Lawful Good

Status: Alive

Home: Musutafu, Japan
[Last Name] mansion (formerly)
[Last Name] household (currently)

Occupation:
Father
UA Teacher
Pro Hero

Alias(es):
Number three Hero
Shadow Hero: Moonless

Nickname(s):
[Nickname]
Lord [Name] (unwillingly)
Moonless
Angel
Pretty face
Four wings

Likes: Rui, his adoptive children, kids, nice people, his students, [Others]

Dislike: Rude people, people he care getting hurt, abusive people, toxic people, [Others]

Hobbies: Reading, Training, Soccer (formerly) patrolling, playing with his children [Others]

➥Reader Appearance

[Name] have a [Hair length] [Hair color] hair that end to white they tend to styled their hair to a [Hair style]

[Name] have a [Hair length] [Hair color] hair that end to white they tend to styled their hair to a [Hair style]. He have bright/Dull [Eye color] eye with a black pupil. [Name] have a black glasses and have a spider web earrings on his left ear.

➥[Name] personality

[Name] is a kind and a very calm person. He's very kind, passionate and playful. But despite his gentle face [Name] can be rather rude, and won't hesitate to hurt someone when he lose anger.

➥Quirk: Shadow Manipulation

Shadow String:
[Name] have the ability to create string made of Shadow in his fingers.

Shadow hiding and Teleportation:
[Name] is able to hide in the shadows and teleports to any location that is dark.

Shadow puppets:
[Name] have the ability to create a person using the shadow. It commands every order he gave it and can also travel through the shadow.

➥Abilities

Immense strength:
Being the top three hero, [Name] possess a inhuman strength and has the ability to carry at least four or five adult.

Immense speed and Reflexes:
Ever since he was a child, he was trained by his parents to avoid any attack coming in his way.

Keen hearing:
While training his reflexes [Name] learned how to improve his hearings and could hear at least a drop of pin.

➥Relationships;

Friends/Ally(ies):
Shota Aizawa
Keigo Takami
Hizashi Yamada
Nemuri Kayama
Enji Todoroki
Toshinori Yagi
Rei Todoroki
Inko Midoriya
Muzan Kibutsuji

Daughter/son figure:
Entire Class 1-A

Enemy(ies) :
Tomura Shigaraki
Douma
Kokushibo
Yuzhe [Last Name]

➥Background Information;

~Family Member~

Mother: [Unnamed] [Last Name]
Status: Deceased

Father: [Unnamed] [Last Name]
Status: Deceased

Older Brother:Yuzhe [Last Name]
Status: Ḋ̵̘̹e̶̝̓c̴̠̻̳̒̈̾ể̵͓͌a̸͖̫̾̒̆s̴̳̞̭̓̏̈e̶̢̡̮͐̓̎d̸̛̙̦

Ex-Wife: Jane Hifurom
Status: Alive

Son: Rui [Last Name]
Status: Alive

Adoptive son: Gyutaro [Last Name]
Status: Alive
Inosuke [Last Name]
Status: Alive

Adoptive daughter: Ume [Last Name]
Status: Alive
Eri [Last Name]
Status: Alive

Background and Family History

[Last Name] family is known due to their wealth and powerful quirk. They are also known as the family who married at the age of 16 to increase their family bloodline faster.

When [Name] was born his older brother was five years old. [Name] parents isn't a bad parents but not also good. When [Name] got his quirk, he was already put to training by his parents, despite being only four.

As [Name] great older he begin to know the situation of his home. His parents would always fight and he also noticed how his parents would ignore and neglect his older brother. Though despite being his parents favorite this never stop his brother from loving him. His brother would always save him from his parents brutal training and would always gave him food if he needed.

At their teenage life, [Name] met many friends and even become popular in school. Then there he met the most popular girl in school, also known as Jane Hifurom. The two become close friends to the point where people thought they are dating.

But, everything changes when [Name] was arranged to marry Jane, [Name] had always been wanting to become a hero so he tried to refuse, but because of his parents he failed and was forced to marry a child.

After getting married, [Name] admitted and tell Jane about what he felt, hoping that Jane would understand but she didn't. After it, she became, bossy, abusive, and toxic. She never hit [Name] but she would always scream and said negative things around her. Despite being a male, [Name] never hurt a female so he couldn't do anything.

That is until Jane got pregnant of Rui, [Name] was very happy to have a child but a tragedy happened. When Jane was 5 months pregnant,  [Name] was planning to visit his parents but when he came to the [Last Name] mansion it was on fire.

The police did some investigation but the culprit was never found. All of [Name] family including the servant and maid inside was pronounced dead.