🌻Chapter nine 🌻

Chapter nineNew Teacher

Chapter nine
New Teacher

"I'm his little spider."

3rd person pov;

As soon as Rui got home he quickly called his siblings to his room for a sibling meeting. Few second later, the two enter his room seeing him looking at his hand deep in thought.

"Rui-Nii?" Ume called, Rui snapped out of his thought smiling softly at the two, "Hello Ume, Gyu." He greeted. The two sat beside Rui on his bed looking at him. "Why did you call us?" Gyutaro asked.

"I wanted to ask you two. After you got reincarnated do you still have some few traits that you once have as a demon? Like getting hungry if you saw blood?" Rui question, his voice sounded like his panicking.

The two sibling stare at each other before looking back at the white hair male, Shaking their head they stare at their older brother in worried. "No, why what happened?" Guyutaro asked.

"Well at the combat training earlier, Izuku got injured, I don't how to explain it but once I smelled his blood all I feel is the urged to eat him." Rui explain slightly panicking, his stomach twisting as he remember the event. Ume rub his back trying to calm him down as he explain what happened at school. "If it weren't for father I would have eat him, I never thought of something like that before, it felt like I haven't eaten in years." He explain looking at his hand.

"Maybe Izuku had a special blood?" Gyutaro stated, "A marechi?" Ume asked, Rui nodded a shadow covering half of his face. Gyutaro hum putting a finger on his chin, "Maybe his Marechi blood awoken your demon traits." Gyutaro stated trying to make everything make sense, "Maybe." Rui mumble, "I still have to be more cautious after everything that happened, and if that happened to the both of you tell me Immediately." He said, the sibling nodded seriously.

--

"Yo [Name]." Hizashi called, [Name] turned around seeing his blonde hair friend. "Oh hey Hizashi what's up?" He asked, "Are you free I need a little help." He said. "Oh what is it?" [Name] asked, "Well as you heard on the meeting a new teacher is coming and I'm supposed to meet up with him on the train station but something came up and I can't come. Can you, uh.." "Go instead?" [Name] said continuing Hizashi explanation. He let out a soft chuckle "Sure, I'll just call Rui I'll be late." He agreed.

Hizashi smile a small tint of pink appearing on his cheek "Thanks [Name] you're a savior." He said sighing in relief. [Name] nodded smiling at his friend.

[Name] point of view;

As soon as I made to the train station my eye scan the surroundings, "Excuse me." A monotone voice spoke. I turned around and my eye were met by a bloody red ones.

Beside stood a man with Black curly hair and bloody red eye that had a cat eye pupil. "You must be the new UA teacher?" I asked, he nodded at me making me smile, "Nice too meet you I'm [Last Name] [Name] also know as Moonless." I said offering a hand. A small smile appear in his face as he shook my hand.

"Nice too meet you, I'm Kibutsuji Muzan."