🌻Chapter five🌻

Chapter fiveQuirk appreciation test

Chapter five
Quirk appreciation test

"I'm his little spider."

3rd person pov;

"Quirk apprehension test?!" Everybody scream looking at their teacher(s) in disbelief, "What about opening ceremony? Campus introduction?" Ochaco question.

"If you want to become a hero there's no time from that kind of leisure activities...." Aizawa exclaimed. "UA is famous for it's freedom, and that applies to lectures. You all have done it on junior high right? Softball, Standing long jump, 50m sprints, Grip... Reach a physical test without using your quirk." [Name] continue, smiling at their students.

"Japan is still using a standardised to determine the average bar-"

"But this is unfair." Aizawa interfere. [Name] was also about to speak so he could stop him but Aizawa covered his mouth. Rui glared at the black hair man. Not liking how he rudely interrupt his father.

"That said, this is the job for ministry of education. Bakugou, Rui you two are in first place on the partical exam. What's the two of you're record for softball?" Aizawa asked

"67 meters."

"73 meters." Rui and Katsuki said at the same time. The two of them looked at each other then looked back at Aizawa.

"Now try it using you're quirk. Bakugou your up first.... As long as you're in the circle you can do whatever you want. So, do your best."

"Okay then.." Katsuki said.

He walk inside the circle and started to stretch his arm then took a stan. He realise a breath then throw the ball with all his strength using his quirk.

"Die!" He shouted 'Die.' Izuku thought. Shota look at the device in his hand, "First understand your limit." Shota mumble. He show the results to the calls which is, 705.2 meters making some of the class awe in amazement.

"Rui you're up."

Rui took the ball and walk inside the circle, he took a deep breath and take a stan. A small vein appear on his cheek as he threw the ball with great force.

716.7m

The class started commenting about the test which displeased Shota.

"Ehh what is this? It looks fun!"

"i can use our quirk freely?! I love heroics."

'Oh no-' [Name] thought. He flinched feeling Shota's glared.

"Fun.. Huh..... You plan to use that attitude for the next 3 years? well then.. The students with lowest point in these eight challenges will be considered as dead weight and kicked. "

"EEEEEEEHHH?!"

"Teacher are free to do whatever they want with the students." Shota put his hand on his face removing some hair on his forehead to see reveal his glowing eye.

'Damn he's hot.' [Name] thought.

"Welcome to UA high heroics."

"Kick the last?! Today is the first day right?... Even if it's not. It's still too harsh." The brown hair girl shouted

"Natural disasters, Emergencies.. And those reckless villains... Catastrophe will land anytime anywhere.... Japan is full of instability, and heroes are here to turn the tide. If you plan to skittle in McDonald's after school all I can say is "What a shame" for the next three years, UA will try hard to make you suffer. Striving to go further beyond plus ultra.. . Do you're best to overcome the obstacle. Alright that's all for demonstration. The real test start now. " He explain finally removing his hand on [Name]'s mouth.

"You don't have to go that far you know." [Name] said looking at Shota softly.

"If you keep being kind they won't learn some manners." He said patting his head, "You're too kind for your own good."