🌻Chapter one🌻

Chapter oneReborn

Chapter one
Reborn

"I'm his little spider."

3rd person pov;

The young burgundy hair boy watched as the young Demon headless body approach them as if he was trying to reach them. The young Demon trip at their own feet falling on the ground.

The burgundy hair boy frown as he placed his hand on his back. His body and head started to crumble into dust, until it fully disintegrates.

The young demon couldn't see anything but darkness, but for the first time, he felt at peaceful. Little by little sound of yelling started coming through his ear. His eye slowly open and he found himself, crying while inside a crib.

He tried to stand up but failed, he could hear himself crying but he couldn't stop himself to.

"You know what I'm tired of you.. Get out of my house. Now!" A male voice shouted in a demanding voice.

"Excuse me?" A female voice followed, with a hint of disbelief.

"I tried my best to make this family better for that boy to have a better life, but you don't even care! I want you out! Out of this household and out of MY sons life! We are getting the divorce whenever you like it or not!"

The young demon, who was now a newborn baby couldn't do anything but listen, his eye were still a bit blurry and he was having a hard time moving.

Thankfully the shouting died down. After a loud slam of the door a male approach him, he couldn't see his face clearly but he could see that he have a [Hair Color] hair and a [Eye Color] eye.

The man smile and picked him up gently. The young demon stared at the man, his light blue eye stared at his [Eye color] eye. The man caress him softly with his finger.

For the first time in a long time, the young demon felt a warm in his heart. He hold the older man's finger as a smile appear on his face. The man chuckle hugging his son.

"Don't worry Rui, I promise you, I'll take good care of you. My little spider."

--

Few years had past Rui is now four years old. Nothing actually changed in his appearance except for his eye, His hair was still white with the same hair style. while his eye was still pale blue but with a white sclera and without the lower moon five written in it.

He was having a hard time adjusting in the new world. He learned many things like quirks, technology and many more that doesn't exist on his timeline or world.

He clearly remember everything on his past life which make it easy for him to learn faster. However his body can't seems to follow. It's like he's a teenager boy stuck in a four year old's body which is kinda true.

On those past year he grew attached to his father also known as the Shadow hero: Moonless Or his real name [Name] [Last Name]. Even though he's a pro hero and very busy he always tried his best to have time with Rui. Which he appreciates, a lot.

Today Rui just turned four which mean he's going to discover his quirk soon. If he have one that is.

"What if I don't get a quirk?" He asked. He was afraid that if he get have a quirk he'll throw him away. He also felt bad about thinking of his father like that even though he knew someone like him wouldn't do that.

"That's okay! Quirk and no quirk I'll love you just the way you are." [Name] said patting his head giving him a reassuring smile. [Name] chuckled picking him up. He put him on his back. "Come let's go get ice cream." He suggested. Rui smile and nodded.

--

Two weeks had pass and Rui got his quirk. He wasn't surprised that his quirk will be string/thread since it was his blood demon art. But he still feel happy, the way his father praise him and gave him present make him feel so special....

This was it. The family that he always wanted. The person he always wanted. Even though there is only the two of them, he felt that everything was complete. This is the life, he always wanted. The family he always wanted. And this time.

He will be the one protecting him. He will not let anyone harm his father, because if they lay a finger on him. He will kill them.

♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪

Sup, gorgeous petals! So, I re-read this and noticed, a lot of mistakes. So I decided to re-write this fanfic and also changed some things like the Introduction and Reader profile.

Also I wouldn't suggest reading the Reader information if you don't want to get spoiled.

Anyway! I'll see you all in the next update! Take care and have a lovely day/night.

Date posted: 09/03/22
Date Edited: 09/17/23