🕸Chapter seventeen🕸

Chapter seventeenObstacle Race

Chapter seventeen
Obstacle Race

"I'll make him proud."

Rui point of view;

Everyone gather around the starting line with confidence. But, I already knew I'm gonna win. Some of their quirk might be powerful than mine but, unlike me they don't have experience in fights.

"STARTS!"

As soon as those words left Auntie's mouth everyone dashed away. I jump as high as I can and started stepping on students head. I received some few complaints but who cares. 'Cause I don't. I'm not THAT heavy.

"Good, time for the live broadcast! Are you two ready, mummy-man and [Nickname]?!" Uncle Hizashi announced. "You forced us to be here." Uncle Aizawa stated.

A small chuckle escape my mouth as I continue to step on other students, They all crowded on the tunnel making it hard to escape.

Todoroki will freeze everyone, I have a feeling. And, just as I expected, Todoroki freeze everyone feet. Todoroki continue running and I follow behind, I look back to everyone.

I'm not gonna help them, This is a competition anyways. They have to figure things out by themselves consider that they're training to be a hero, an apologetic smile appear on my face as I look back at the front.

I speed up reaching Todoroki and as soon as our face met I grin before passing him, He tried to use his ice at me but I jump away dodging his attempt on trapping me. I could hear Katsuki shouting at me and Todoroki but I ignore them.

I just wanna be first place to make my father proud.

My eye slightly widen as a big familiar green metal hand tried to punch me. I jump away looking around to see hundred of robot from the entrance exam. "Obstacles have shown up suddenly! Starting with the first barrier robot inferno!" Uncle Hizashi shouted.

Seriously? Can't they create more powerful than this? This is basic!

Using my strings I slice the robot that came in my way into pieces. "Woah! It seems like this obstacle is basic to Rui from Class 1-A! Let's see if he made it to the second one!" Uncle Hizashi stated.

'Don't underestimate a Former demon, Uncle. I haven't shown my true power.' I thought.

As soon as I made it to the second obstacle, I deadpan. "You gotta be kidding me.." I mumbled, Seriously this is it? And they expect us to be the best hero generation?

Those kids are struggling to fight a robot how can they fight a real villain. They should do the exam and challenge the same as what does demon slayer do in my past life. What does it called again. They exam they need to past to become a demon slayer. Right final selection. That'll make the students powerful for sure.

"The second obstacle you'll be disqualified if you fall down! If you want to stay in the game, slowly navigate through it: the fall!" Uncle Hizashi shouted.

I sigh running to the rope with ease. 'i'M a NiNjA.' I chuckle at my thoughts continuing to run. I could hear Todoroki not too far behind me. And soon we made it through the second obstacle.

We both stop, catching our breath as we look at I assume the third obstacle. "Good, soon, they'll find the last obstacle. It is... A vast land mind area! If you look carefully, you can locate the land mines! Push your eyes and legs to the limit! By the way-"

Not making Uncle Hizashi finish his long speech, I quickly jump into the obstacle stepping on one of the mines on purpose. Before it could explode I jump on the other one. A huge explosion appear behind me as I continue to step on multiple bomb making it hard for Todoroki to pass me.

"Rui is not wasting any time! The first place haven't been taken to him will he be the first one to finish the obstacle?!" Uncle Hizashi shouted excitedly.

Of course. I was a little surprised when Todoroki and Katsuki both appear each side of me trying to attack. I step to a nearby bomb creating a weak explosion making Katsuki and Todoroki flew away from me.

'Damn, Now I wanted to have an explosion quirk.' I thought.

"Using the mine as defense?! That's a very clever way! As expected to Class 1-A!" As soon as Uncle said that multiple students started copying my techniques  I scowl at them but continue running.

Todoroki and Katsuki soon catch up with me running besides me. "Three people are now currently on the first place! Who would be the winner between them?!"

Everyone on the crowd scream cheering for the three of us. Just then, a huge explosion appear behind us.

Izuku came flying above us, riding on a piece of the metal robot. "Midoriya from class 1-A rides the explosion and charge in! He overtook the three of them!"

Everyone started cheering in excitement, as the game became more and more interesting. While, everyone recover in shock I started running with Katsuki following behind.

Sorry Izuku, As much as I love for you to win, I can't let you. I have to take that first place. "Deku! Did I say you could overtake me?!"

Izuku were about to fall but using my threads I wrapped it around Izuku waist as he used the piece of metal to create an explosion, Those are his plan to speed up and since my thread are wrapped around him I was also blew near him, I rolled around a little before regaining my balance and continue running close behind Izuku.

I speed up making me and Izuku tied at the first place. "Eraser head, Moonless, what are you teaching your class?!" "We're not doing anything. It's their own competitiveness"

"-Ua sports festival. First year arena!"

"Don't mind me."

Everything came muffled in my ears as soon as I saw the finish line. Me and Izuku are still both in the first place, I tried to speed up but I think my stamina is slowly decreasing.

Me and Izuku gritted our teeth as we both came out the tunnel the light blinding us. "Now the first one to enter this stadium is.... "

"Both Midoriya Izuku and [Last Name] Rui!"

I put my hand on my thighs catching my breath. 'Both me and Izuku made it to first place... So, it's allowed to have two first place or are we gonna have a small battle to figure out who will be on the first place?' I thought as I look at where Uncle Hizashi, Uncle Aizawa and Father is.

"Since there are two first they will both share the same prize for the next game! Or do you wanna have an extra game to decide who will be the first place?" Aunt Nemuri asked.

Me and Izuku look at each other a small sweat on our cheek. "N-no it's okay, we'll share the price." He replied, I nodded aggressively.

'We don't wanna risk becoming on second place.' Me and Izuku thought nervously.

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈

Basically this episode is just Rui wanting to be the winner to make you proud.

ANYWAY! Wanna know why Rui is over powered? Yes? Well I'll give you a little hint. Muzan and his quirk is one of the reasons, not only muzan's quirk but also his existence on the mha world.

That's the only thing I can gave you! You can create theories on the comments let's see if some of you will figure it out.

See you all on the next chapter~