🕸Chapter twenty-three🕸

Chapter twenty-threeThe former demons

The former demons

"I'll make him proud."

3rd person pov;

The battle between Shoto and Izuku ended, it was a very intense battle that the teacher have to step it because, they were about to kill each other. Shoto win the battle using his flame.

Whoever win between Rui and Nezuko will be up against the winner between Shoto and Bakugo.

"Now! The battle we're all been waiting for! [Last Name] Rui from Class 1-A vs Kamado Nezuko from Class 1-C!"

Rui and Nezuko step out of the ring and the audience erupted with applause. "Are you two ready?" Midnight asked. Rui nodded and glanced at Nezuko who also nodded.

"Alright! Position!"

The two look at each other took a stand. Muzan watch from above, 'Two former demon. In a battle.' He thought. A smirk form on his lips, 'This look like a 12 kizuki battle.' He thought.

'Let's see who will win.'

"Start!"

As soon as those words slip Midnight mouth, the two didn't waste time and lunged at each other. Nezuko raised her arm and swing it, a splashing blood toward Rui who block it with his forearm. His forearm engulfed with crimson-pink flames.

He stopped his attacked and back away swinging his arm to extinguish the flames. Nezuko took this opportunity and launched a kick but, Rui reacted quickly and send multiple webs at her.

Nezuko cover her face with her forearm as the webs cut some pieces of her clothes.

The flame on Rui's forearm soon was put out. And he didn't waste time throwing another attack toward Nezuko. The two exchanges kick and punch at one another and skilfully dodging it.

Rui jump away, he creates a web-shaped string completely surrounding Nezuko. She grip her arm and use her exploding blood to destroyed the web. She sprinted toward Rui and jump up in the air, she flips into the air and with the momentum of the flip unleashes a downward axe-kick.

Rui barely missed the attacked and Nezuko's feet made contact with the ground creating a small crater. Rui aim to kick her leg but Nezuko jump avoiding it. She aimed a kick Rui's lower head but he blocked it with his forearm.

The two exchanges attacked once again for a few minutes before Nezuko manage to kick Rui from his chin. Rui back away a little holding his jaw, 'It has been fun... But, I'm sorry Nezuko. I can't let you win.'

Rui send multiple threads toward Nezuko once again, she used her quirk destroying it once again but, Rui appears in front of her and send a strong kick on her stomach.

She flew a few centimeters near the circle but, Rui wasn't done. He run toward Nezuko at full speed performing a powerful drop kick that send her flying out of the circle.

Rui fall on his butt as the audience erupt with applause once again. Midnight and Present Mic announced his victory making him smile. He sigh and look up from the sky, 'Just one more fight.' He thought.

"You did great Rui!"

Rui look at Nezuko and smile, "I could say the same to you." Nezuko grin and offered a hand, he gladly took it and Nezuko help him stand up. The look at each other and shook hand, "Good luck on your next battle, Rui." Nezuko said. Rui look at her and nodded in determination.