🕸Chapter fifteen🕸

Chapter fifteen
Underestimate

"I'll make him proud."

Rui point of view;

"Man~ I want to wear my battle suit." Mina whine. "We're not allowed to wear it to ensure fair competition." Mashirao explained. "Anyone knows what the preliminary entails?" Rikidou asked. "Whatever it is we need to adap.t" Fumikage answer, "Yes" Mezou agreed.

"Everyone! Are you all ready? It's starting soon." Iida announced. I sigh rubbing my hand. My quirk and blood demon art are almost the same, the only difference is my strings isn't created by my own blood, so I can use it anytime since I am a human now.

I look at the web markings on my wrist and traced it with my fingers, I sigh opening my mouth and poking my pointy teeth. It felt like, I'm slowly turning to a demon again. I look at Izuku to see him calming himself, I chuckled putting a reassuring hand on his forearm, "Midoriya, [Last Name]." I glance at Todoroki to see him walking towards us, one of his hand on his pocket.

Izuku turn to him while, I slightly glared at him. "Objectively speaking I'm stronger than both of you." He said, I raised my eyebrow knowing he's gonna say more. "But the two of you... Are all might favorite." My lips form to a thin line, 'I mean he's my uncle and it's normal that he spoiled me rotten... Now to think of it, all my uncle and auntie Basically all of father friends spoiled me a lot... Maybe because they are all head over heels to my father.... Stupid simps.' I thought mentally rolling my eye.

"I don't care the reason behind it." Todoroki stated breaking me out of my thought. He glared at us, "But I'll surpass the both of you." He exclaimed. "The strongest in our class is trash-talking now?" I heard Denki said. "Don't provoke out of the sudden-" Kirishima scolded but I cut him off "Todoroki." I called walking towards him.

I grab his collar and pull him down on my height which lead him on his knee. I may be the second shortest in class but I know I'm the strongest. "You may be the son of the second pro hero but don't ever think you can surpass me." I glared at him. A shadow cast over my face as I lean a little closer whispering to his ear, "I may not know that much about your family but you need to stop trying to prove yourself to your no-good father."

Izuku pulled me away making me let go of Todoroki collar, I scoffed in annoyance walking pass him, Before I left the door i stop. "Don't underestimate an [Last Name]."