🕸Chapter twenty-seven🕸

Chapter twenty-sevenTraining

Training

"I'll make him proud."

2nd person pov:

"Try focusing on your senses." You adviced watching Hakuji used his quirk turning your shadow clone to ice. He catch his breath and sigh, "Great job!" You clap your hand. "Alright, let's take a small break after you melt the ice." Hakuji nodded and melt the frozen grass.

After that, he approache you and sat on the boulder where you are sitting at. "Here." You handed him a drinks which he gladly took, "Thank you, Sensei." You just hum looking at the field. "You're doing better each day. Once you complete your training we're going to the Forest of Shadow for your final test."

He look at you slightly confused, "The... Forest of Shadow?" He asked. You nodded, "Correct. The Forest of Shadow is also called the forest of darkness." You pointed at the East, "Seven minutes walk from here, you'll reach the Forest of Shadow." You pointed out. Hakuji hum and look at the East.

"I heard the Forest of Shadow is guarded by the [Last Name] family, right? I heard about it but never know the full story." He asked. You nodded, "Long ago, it was said that before quirk was discovered. A mage had hid himself from the citizens. Discovering he have the power to manipulate the Shadow many had said that he used wicked sorcery. So he isolated himself to the world by hidding himself to the forbidden forest who is now known as the forest of shadow. However, one faithful day a young woman who was framed to be a witch hid herself into the Forest. She was found by the young mage. Feeling empathy the mage took the young woman in. They hid themselves together in the forest until the end of their lives. Hidden within the temple is the mages staff, inside a shrine you will see it. As the descendants of the mage, our family have to keep the staff where it truly belong." You recited.

Hakuji look at you in amazement and awe. "What can the staff do? Can it control the Shadow?" He asked curiously, "It can control more than that. It can control the darkness." You replied. He hum, "That's cool. If you don't mind Sensei can we... See the staff?" He asked nervously with also a bit of excitement.

"Soon at your final test."

--

Yuzhe look at you worriedly. He never really wanted to watch you train, especially when the one who are training you is your father. He glance at their mother hoping she would stop this harsh training. No. She just stood there unfazed examining you carefully.

You let out a small yelp as your back hit the tree. Your father slightly sigh, "It's just a simple Shadow puppet, [Name]." You shakingly stood up and raised your palm. You summoned a Shadow spike and swing your arm making it flew toward the clone stabbing it.

You let out a sigh of relief as the Shadow retreat back to the ground into your father's Shadow.  "Not bad I guess. We'll continue tomorrow." With that your father turn around and left followed by your parents. You fall to your knees while Yuzhe ran up to you, "Are you alright?" He asked worriedly.

You look at you brother and nodded. He sigh and help you up, "Come on. Let's patch you up." You look at him and nodded, "Okay." You wipe your face with your sleeves and follow after your brother.

"Sensei, I'm ready."

You snap out of your thoughts and look at Hakuji. You smile, "Alright, this time why don't you try to defeat a Shadow clone with just hand to hand combat?" He look at you with determination, "Okay!"