🕸Chapter twenty-four🕸

Chapter twenty-fourFailure

Chapter twenty-four
Failure

"I'll make him proud."

3rd person pov;

Rui open his eye to see the familiar looking infirmary. "Eh? How did I get here?" He thought, he raised his hand and touched his forehead, "Oh, right. I was in the middle of battle with Katsuki... That means... I lost." He mumbled.

"COME AT ME! SPIDER BOY!" Katsuki yelled on top of his lungs. Rui wiped the blood off his nose, he could feel the burn on his arms and abdomen.

He gritted his teeth and grin, "I'll send you to hell." He said making Katsuki grin, [Name] stood up from his seat and so did Muzan, "Rui!" The two called simultaneously the same time Katsuki and Rui dashed towards each other.

The teacher went to action knowing that the two are about to kill each other, three wall appear between them though it was destroyed by Katsuki's explosion and was sliced by Rui's thread.

The stadium was silenced as the smoke started disappearing to see Katsuki still standing with some injuries from Rui's thread, [Name] scan the stadium trying to find his son, his eye widen seeing Rui unconscious not too far in front of Katsuki.

Katsuki look at Rui, he gritted his teeth, "Not again, the battle isn't over yet d*mnit! Stand up-" As soon as he took a step towards Rui he fall unconscious.

Rui mentally cried, 'I lost. I'm a failure.' He sobbed dramatically sitting up from his bed. The door open catching his attention, he smile seeing his father walking inside the room with a smile.

"I'm glad you're awake." He said walking besides him, "How are you feeling? Are you hurt somewhere?" [Name] asked. Rui shook his head, "I'm alright father." He replied.

[Name] beamed, "By the way you did great I'm so proud of you!" He compliment catching Rui off guard, "Oh, even though I lost?" "Who care if you lost? You did your best and that's what matters!" [Name] replied.

He look at Rui and sweatdrop seeing him with a gloomy face, "Mah, Mah, what's with the gloomy face? Where's the sun at?"

Rui look at him for a second before blushing in embarrassment, "H-How?" [Name] smile at him innocently.

That was what Rui always tell to Ume when she was crying, 'Why is the rain falling? Where's the sun at?' He didn't know his father always heard him, that's embarrassing!

"You're a great brother Rui~" [Name] said making Rui's face turn more red if that's possible, "Stop it father." He said shaking his arm, "Eh? Why not? I'm just saying the truth." He said 'innocently'.

Rui blushed and covered his face, 'That's embarrassing for no reason.' He thought. [Name] couldn't help but giggle at his cuteness.

The door open again and [Name] stood up, "Well, you're friends are here now. I'll meet you in the awardings." He stated. Rui removed his hand from his face and nodded, "See you."

[Name] kiss his forehead and walk away saying his greetings to Nezuko, Tanjiro, and Enmu first before walking away. Enmu cover his face and giggle, "You're a papa's boy aren't you, Rui?"

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈

I will skip the battle between Rui and Katsuki, I'll leave it up to your imagination because I'm running out of fighting scenes ideas.