🌻Chapter eight🌻

Chapter eightHunger

Chapter eight
Hunger

"I'm his little spider."

3rd Person pov;

After a loud English lesson with Present mic, it was now Hero basic training. [Name] watched at the back boredly, his arm crossed as he saw on the frame of the window.

"I am..." The door slide open revealing All might, "Coming through the door like a normal person!" He shouted. "It's All might!" Kaminari fanboy, "Wow, he really is a teacher!" Kirishima stated excitedly.

"That's a costume from the silver age, isn't it." Tsuyu said. [Name] let out a chuckled, he look at All might listening to his explanation.

"Get yourself suited up and meet me and [Name] at ground beta." All might said, the student stood up from their chair grabbing their costume. [Name] stood up walking towards all might. "I'll see you there." He stated. All might nodded watching him leave the room.

--

Everyone walked out the tunnel with their hero costume. [Name] mouth formed to a thin line, "They say 'clothes make the pros' ladies and gentlemen and behold you are the proof! From the on you are all.... Hero in training!" All might shouted.

[Name] eyed two of their students which is Momo Yaoyorozu and Ejirou Kirishima, 'I can understand that it is for their quirk... But that's to revealing!' He thought.

"But sir there is uneven number!" Iida exclaimed raising his hand. "Yes! Because one of the team will have three members!" He said, "and that will be uraraka, Midoriya and [Last Name]" He continue. Izuku and Rui look at each other and grin.

--

The first battle wZ Izuku, Uraraka and Rui against Bakugou and Iida. While the new trio are searching for the fake bomb, Bakugo appear surprising the two, "A surprise attack." [Name] stated staring at the monitor, "Bakugou, that's cheating! A surprise attack isn't manly at all!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Well it isn't considered cheating since they're in a real battle, surprise attack is a strategy to caught your enemy off guard." [Name] explain to their students with All Might nodding in agreement.

--

The fight between izuku and Bakugou was intense, Uraraka is finding the fake bomb while izuku and Rui keep Bakugou busy. Rui was just at the back watching the two since two versus one will be unfair.

The two charges at each other and Rui knew he need to stop them, [Name] form to a thin line as his eyebrow furrowed in worries.

Meanwhile, izuku redirected his fist upwards creating a large hole. Uraraka swing a pillar sending rock and pieces of debris toward Iida while she lunged toward the fake bomb, She hug it making them win.

Izuku fall on the floor beaten up his body cover in bruise and blood. Rui eye widen as his iris shake, 'Marechi...' He thought. His mind become completely blank, his body trembling, 'Blood.' He was starving, like he hadn't eaten in years.

Rui thought soon disappeared as he saw his father bending down at Izuku along with some medical workers. Rui's chest tightened, he bit his lips looking down at his feet, 'Was i.. Thinking of eating my... Friend?' He thought in surprise, 'No I'm not a demon... That can't be the reason... Right?'

A thousand thoughts flood in Rui's mind, he clenched his fist, his nail digging down his skin. A warm hand was place on his shoulder calming him down. Soon his father voice enter his ears, "Calm down Rui, Izuku is okay." His father assured with his gentle voice. His breath soon steady, he look up from his father a small smile forming on his lips. He followed his father back at the monitor room but still bother by what had happened.

The whole class Rui was zoning out thinking about the event on the combat training earlier. And as soon as the class ended, he stood up quickly leaving the class without Izuku, he need to get home as soon as possible and talk to his little siblings.